Click Free TSV 16 Jan 2011

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Rebus

Registered Shopper
See Le Q are trailing Sunday's TSV as (another) Click Free. As KTWB mentioned re IW, there are no surprises these days as you can name the products/brands in advance due to their repetitive nature:sleepy:

A word of warning with clickfree. I'm a freelance medical secretary and I found it hadn't backed up all my data for work. The people who service my software had to dial into my computer and it took them 45 minutes of fiddling around to sort it. Clickfree is fine if you just want to back up photos etc but please check it if you want it to perform professionally.

i might get one this time. i have a maxxtor external hard drive but backing up is a pain, and syncing with another pc with a different OS is troublesome.

it is very expensive for a hard drive but your paying for the ease of use and the back up software thats on the drive to allow it to do it in one click

great for people who find it a pain to back up or aint very useful with computers

i've ordered a white one.

i shall text it on both of my PC's and my iphone and unless it blows my socks off it will be returned

So is this expensive for a backup hard drive?

Yes wholeheartedly. However, the ease of use part of it is worth the extra for most people. In my case (being way too IT literate), I'd go for cheap backup drive and free backup software. I take disk images every so often and occasionally backup certain things which is extreme as I just replace my hard drives every so often and re-image it and not exactly a one-click process that the clickfree offers.

But the underlying point is (as above posts) you really should have some sort of backup policy in place for all those photos and files. Wouldn't worry about aestetics but as long as its backed-up you won't regret it one day.

BTW, wait till later this year. Clickfree will release the wireless version which is a definite plus for all those on broadband routers with mulitple computers needing a backup solution.

Yes wholeheartedly. However, the ease of use part of it is worth the extra for most people. In my case (being way too IT literate), I'd go for cheap backup drive and free backup software. I take disk images every so often and occasionally backup certain things which is extreme as I just replace my hard drives every so often and re-image it and not exactly a one-click process that the clickfree offers.

But the underlying point is (as above posts) you really should have some sort of backup policy in place for all those photos and files. Wouldn't worry about aestetics but as long as its backed-up you won't regret it one day.

BTW, wait till later this year. Clickfree will release the wireless version which is a definite plus for all those on broadband routers with mulitple computers needing a backup solution.

already on the QVC website. the reviews arent great though.

ClickFree is a must have imo if you are not particularly techy or don't want to faff about backing up your data. I was so relieved I had mine when PC World took my pc away for repair last year and managed to wipe my hard drive.
mysmilie_58.gif
To restore all my files was easy peasy and I didn't lose a thing. Yes there may be cheaper back up devices out there but this one is an actual literal 1 click solution and it's so stylish. If I didn't already have the original pink :happy: 320GB one I'd buy this like a shot. :mysmilie_59:

ClickFree is a must have imo if you are not particularly techy or don't want to faff about backing up your data. I was so relieved I had mine when PC World took my pc away for repair last year and managed to wipe my hard drive.
mysmilie_58.gif
To restore all my files was easy peasy and I didn't lose a thing. Yes there may be cheaper back up devices out there but this one is an actual literal 1 click solution and it's so stylish. If I didn't already have the original pink :happy: 320GB one I'd buy this like a shot. :mysmilie_59:

do you think buying the white to match my laptop, desk, speaker system, chair, and furniture might lead people to think i am one of them "gays" PPC? :sweat:

do you think buying the white to match my laptop, desk, speaker system, chair, and furniture might lead people to think i am one of them "gays" PPC? :sweat:
Perish the thought hon. :wink: I'm sure you'd be well butch enough for me. :happy:
*Burlz does a 3 minute sprint and runs off to hide* :grin:

P.S. Did'ya really get the pink?? :cool:

Latest posts

Back