Clientele TSV - 04/12/08

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

the packaging looks indeed carp, but the products are really good. I am using the elastology range, but went for the TSV as I love the neckcream. Creams are absorbed quickly and do the job and are not too ££££. I will alternate with the estrolift items from the TSV now
I adore the clientele serums: lotus serum, skin envy..... etc.
I do not have majot skinproblems, but when I use these products, my skin is plumped, hydrated all day.
The ageblocker or the daytherapy have spf 25 which is great too

the packaging looks indeed carp, but the products are really good. I am using the elastology range, but went for the TSV as I love the neckcream. Creams are absorbed quickly and do the job and are not too ££££. I will alternate with the estrolift items from the TSV now
I adore the clientele serums: lotus serum, skin envy..... etc.
I do not have majot skinproblems, but when I use these products, my skin is plumped, hydrated all day.
The ageblocker or the daytherapy have spf 25 which is great too

Does look interesting - and easy pay is tempting. That 'warmth' thingy looks scary though - what is it? foundation or something? I only saw the presentation that was re-aired at 7am and Caroline was gabbling 19 to the dozen ... but didn't really explain what it was!

Ive never tried this range...
Is it good for sensitive, dry skin?
does it have any lanolin or mineral oils in ?

Thanks
Hi Toadette
No Lanolin or mineral oils. The Elastology range is for any age group from 9-90 and the Estro-lift range(TSV) is for pre and post menopause(dry,sensitive skins?). Pat(the lady guest on the midnight launch) is a nutrional scientist who launched this range in America which she says is based on the sacred lotus flower - if you have a look at the Clientele website the prices are much more than the QVC prices. HTH Linda

One on it's way to Wellingborough .I too love the serums, never tried the neck therapy but I've read lots of good reviews on here.

The therapist is rather annoying, talking about how her ladies love it but not telling us what much about the product .I've sky+ the lunchtime showing so hopefully will learn some more from that.

It's worth checking out www.clientele.co.uk and the sister site as they both have good offers.Play the bear game on screenglam and register and they send you some codes.

One on it's way to Wellingborough .I too love the serums, never tried the neck therapy but I've read lots of good reviews on here.

The therapist is rather annoying, talking about how her ladies love it but not telling us what much about the product .I've sky+ the lunchtime showing so hopefully will learn some more from that.

It's worth checking out www.clientele.co.uk and the sister site as they both have good offers.Play the bear game on screenglam and register and they send you some codes.

I think that's www.clientelebeauty.co.uk and www.screenglam.com - also got this on Sunday:

http://www.fabulousmag.co.uk/competitions/giveaway_screenglam_045.php

Which means you can get The Lotus Firming Trio for £30 delivered - the firming serum is also the double size, QVC one in the Trio is much smaller and price was just under £50 including the postage, before it sold out. I'll be stocking up!

Mine arrived yesterday - that's got to be a record time for a tsv (well, for me anyway). Either they've got their act together or they haven't got as much to post out !!

The warmth stuff is a dark colour but looks okay on ... I think - I only tried it quickly this morning in the gloom before going to work but no-one did a double take so I guess it wasn't too scary :13:

Love the face and neck creams so will keep it whatever. The face wash goes straight in the charity bag.

Mines not arrived yet. I'm hoping the warmth will be ok when I look really grey & tired... but don't want to wear make up as such...

Makes a good hand wash

Mine arrived yesterday - that's got to be a record time for a tsv (well, for me anyway). Either they've got their act together or they haven't got as much to post out !!

The warmth stuff is a dark colour but looks okay on ... I think - I only tried it quickly this morning in the gloom before going to work but no-one did a double take so I guess it wasn't too scary :13:

Love the face and neck creams so will keep it whatever. The face wash goes straight in the charity bag.

Hi,
I notice the face wash label warns us to avoid the eye area - perhaps they have been reading this forum.
I use the face wash as a hand wash and it is good for that.
:1::1::1:

I received my TSV today and this is my first time trying Clientele:1: Can somebody tell me if i can use the facial wash to remove my make up or do i have to remove it before i use it?

Thanks

I received my TSV today and this is my first time trying Clientele:1: Can somebody tell me if i can use the facial wash to remove my make up or do i have to remove it before i use it?

Thanks

It's remove make up first...and this then is the 'polisher'. Don't get it near your eyes though...will make them sting a bit. I find it is best to use it in the shower...keeping eyes firmly shut until it's been washed off!!

Enjoy using the kit...I was converted a couple of years ago and my skin loves it...and I love the smell!

It's remove make up first...and this then is the 'polisher'. Don't get it near your eyes though...will make them sting a bit. I find it is best to use it in the shower...keeping eyes firmly shut until it's been washed off!!

Enjoy using the kit...I was converted a couple of years ago and my skin loves it...and I love the smell!

Thanks for your reply. I used the facial wash and night cream last night, lovely smell and my skin feels lovely this morning.

Latest posts

Back