Clinique TSV 3.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 57
  • Clinique TSV 4.jpg
    Clinique TSV 4.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 57
  • Clinique TSV 5.jpg
    Clinique TSV 5.jpg
    116.1 KB · Views: 89
When I first read this thread I thought WOW exciting! NOT!!! The bog-standard 3 step Clinique, boring, boring, macboring
I went right off Clinique when a beauty therapist told me a well known tip was to use the clarifying lotion to clean trolleys, as it was the only thing that got the wax off…. far too harsh for my face!

The clarifying Lotion is available in different versions, after really many moons I use the 1.0 again (the old name was "Mild clarifying lotion") which doesn't contain any alcohol. My dry, sensitive skin doesn't have any problems with it, never had any bad reaction from using it. Those bad reactions happens mainly if one uses the wrong lotion, they contain alcohol which is harsh to the skin plus the other ingredients. I would always go for the 1.0, even bought the 400ml bottle with 55% off from the clinique page when they had some kind of special sale.

Noticed they have a new charcoal cleansing balm, doubt that will feature in the TSV as it’s probably targeted for more oily skin.😊
And, which is way more interesting for me, finally they also have the Black Honey as a lip gloss!:) Years ago it was part of a limited edition.

The clarifying Lotion is available in different versions, after really many moons I use the 1.0 again (the old name was "Mild clarifying lotion") which doesn't contain any alcohol. My dry, sensitive skin doesn't have any problems with it, never had any bad reaction from using it. Those bad reactions happens mainly if one uses the wrong lotion, they contain alcohol which is harsh to the skin plus the other ingredients. I would always go for the 1.0, even bought the 400ml bottle with 55% off from the clinique page when they had some kind of special sale.
Me 2 . Re tried Clinique on the similar tsv last year ( after experiencing the burning experiences of the clarifying lotion in my teenage years ) but really rate the 1.0
Now I won’t be without it

I used the 3 step cleansing in my youth and even then found it drying.I then used the mildest Clarifying lotion it was cloudy rather than clear, not sure if that was No.1?I also used a cream cleanser which came in a large glass jar.

I went right off Clinique when a beauty therapist told me a well known tip was to use the clarifying lotion to clean trolleys, as it was the only thing that got the wax off…. far too harsh for my face!
It's like paint stripper so harsh.

Clinique 3 Step Routine Essentials Collection
QVC Price £65.00
Todays Special Value Price £42.98
P&P £3.95

Single

Auto-Delivery

Upgrade your skincare regimen this season with a little help from the experts at Clinique. This three-step Routine Essentials Collection boasts a trio of skincare heroes, including gently cleansing All About Clean Liquid Facial Soap, dermatologist-developed exfoliator Clarifying Lotion and refreshing Dramatically Different Moisturising Lotion or Gel, depending on your skin type. Perfect for kick-starting your daily ritual, Clinique presents a full regimen of skincare icons you can rely on both day and night. Reveal a clean, beautiful complexion today.
Go back to basics - your skincare regimen is only as good as its most essential formulas, which is why this collection is a brilliant investment in your daily ritual and in your skin! The gentle, non-drying cleanser that will work to remove dirt and daily impurities from your complexion both day and night, while the clarifying exfoliator that will slough away dead skin cells and excess oil, preparing your skin for moisturiser. Finally, Dramatically Different Moisturising Lotion or Gel will help to deliver balanced hydration and feeling of strength to your skin's barrier with its refreshing formulation. With their effortless, beautifully simple formulas, this skincare trio is sure to become a staple in your skincare ritual!
Step by step - this collection makes it effortless to create an excellent skincare routine, providing every step you need from cleanser to moisturiser. Start with the All About Clean Liquid Facial Soap to help leave your skin cleansed and soft, then follow with the Clarifying Lotion to prep your complexion for the Dramatically Different Moisturising Lotion or Gel. It's that simple!
Tailored to your skin - your skin is special, which is why there are four different formulations of Clarifying Lotion to choose from, so you can find the one that suits your skin type! There's a formula for Very Dry/Dry, Dry/Combination, Combination/Oily or gel formula Oily, giving you the perfect care for your complexion, whatever its texture. Plus, you'll receive the Dramatically Different Moisturising Lotion formulation when you select one of the first two options, and the gel formulation if you select one of the last two options, meaning you'll have an entire skincare regimen to suit your skin.

Stock up on skincare - we're sure you're going to love your new skincare regimen, so why not select the Auto Delivery option to keep it going throughout the year? You'll receive the same amazing collection every 90 days in May and August, all at today's incredible price!
Clarifying Lotion options:
  • Very Dry/Dry
  • Dry/Combination
  • Combination/Oily
  • Oily
Contains:
  • 1 x All About Clean (200ml) - a mild liquid facial soap with a soft, non-drying lathering formula that helps to loosen impurities and dead skin cells while working to support your skin's natural moisture balance. Ideal for dry combination skin and infused with aloe vera and chamomile
  • 1 x Clarifying Lotion (200ml) in a choice of Very Dry/Dry, Dry/Combination, Combination/Oily and Oily - a gentle, refreshing, exfoliating formula that works to sweep away pollution, impurities and dull skin cells to reveal a complexion that looks smoother and more even, while helping to diminish the appearance of fine lines caused by dryness. Formulated with dry combination skin types in mind and infused with witch hazel
  • 1 x Dramatically Different Moisturising Lotion (125ml) - a quick-absorbing, oil-free formula that works to balance and refresh your skin for a complexion that looks softened, smooth and glowing, developed with oily and oily-combination skin types in mind. Infused with sunflower seed, barley and cucumber extracts, plus hyaluronic acid

Latest posts

Back