Clinique TSV 03/02/23

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Clarifying lotion #1 isn’t , it’s very gentle
I use the alcohol-free 1.0, but unfortunately that's not part of the TSV. Have never ever tried the other lotions because they contain alcohol and many many years ago a clinique salesperson advised me to the 1.0.

I used the 3 step cleansing in my youth and even then found it drying.I then used the mildest Clarifying lotion it was cloudy rather than clear, not sure if that was No.1?I also used a cream cleanser which came in a large glass jar.
That must have been the now 1.0, the former name was "extra mild clarifying lotion".

Clinique is a brand that attracts younger consumers (I was a fan of it a few years ago now) and I'm not sure that's the demographic that watch QVC.
That's only because of the Black Honey lipstick's Revival via TicToc.

• 1 x All About Clean (200ml) RRP £19.50 + post
  • 1 x Clarifying Lotion (200ml) RRP £21 + post
  • 1 x Dramatically Different Moisturising Lotion (125ml) RRP £35 + post
Total RRP £75.50 + post
  • 1 x All About Clean (200ml) RRP £19.50 cost £12.12
  • 1 x Clarifying Lotion (200ml) RRP £21 cost £13.05
  • 1 x Dramatically Different Moisturising Lotion (125ml) RRP £35 cost £21.76
Total RRP £75.50 cost £46.93 incl p&p used in calculations.

Thanks SCW for prices.

I use the alcohol-free 1.0, but unfortunately that's not part of the TSV. Have never ever tried the other lotions because they contain alcohol and many many years ago a clinique salesperson advised me to the 1.0.

That must have been the now 1.0, the former name was "extra mild clarifying lotion".

They even had a Black Honey Mascara, I know I bought it. The brush was awful to use.

Isn't that yellow moisturiser's main ingredient mineral oil? or have they changed it?

A cheap ingredient anyway, and looking at the staff on Clinique counters........🤐

Is it actually black ii terms of shade?

Clarifying lotion #1 isn’t , it’s very gentle
Thanks but the one I used was so harsh not too keen on trying anything else. Not keen on their moisturiser but I do like the Aromatic perfume. I used to love the Decleor perfume that was like that but a bit lighter. No idea why they stopped selling it.

Latest posts

Back