Clinique TSV 5/10/23

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I’ve tried Moisture Surge so many times but it just sits on my skin ,I’m actually liking the Gatineau new Ceramide cream which is unusual as I’ve not really rated any of their other moisturiser’s.
Just returned from 2 weeks in Greece and my skin is sooooo dry .
my skin is drinking in moisture surge by the bucket load

Clinique 3 Piece Collection TSV 05/10/23

30ml All About Eyes Rich RRP £55 + post
50ml Moisture Surge SPF 25 Sheer Hydrator RRP £44 + post
75ml Moisture Surge 100hr Auto Replenishing Hydrator RRP £56 + post

Total RRP £155 + post

(all Sizes are subject to me guessing)

Attachments

• Clinique TSV 1.png
    Clinique TSV 1.png
    524.6 KB · Views: 133
Moisturize Surge just sat on my skin. I was even told by a SA to put a thick layer on and just use it as a mask, remove the excess and massage the rest in. Skin still felt sticky.

Moisturize Surge just sat on my skin. I was even told by a SA to put a thick layer on and just use it as a mask, remove the excess and massage the rest in. Skin still felt sticky.
I found that when I first used it many years ago. But then I tried using their toner first and found it sank in a lot better and I used it for a good many years.

I do like Moisture Surge my skin laps it up.I dab some on even after makeup & the All about Eyes Rich is my return to again & again eye cream.Trying not to spend though!

Clinique Moisture Surge 3 Piece Hydration Collection
Item Number: 250026
QVC Price £110.00
Todays Special Value Price £69.00
P&P £3.95

This season, treat your skin to the hit of hydration it's craving with the help of Clinique's three-piece Moisture Surge Hydration Collection. Featuring an impressive supersize of iconic Moisture Surge 100H Auto-Replenishing Hydrator, brand new Moisture Surge SPF 25 Sheer Hydrator and your choice of All About Eyes formula, this collection has your whole complexion covered, working in tandem to deliver deep hydration to your skin for a smooth, beautifully-moisturised finish. Simply smooth them on for a radiant, fresh-faced feel you'll fall in love with.
*A great saving: If you were to buy the items in this collection individually, directly from Clinique you’d pay £133. So, for our Today’s Special Value price of just £69 plus P&P, you’re saving £60.05.
A supersize hero - presenting Clinique's beloved Moisture Surge 100H Auto-Replenishing Hydrator in a wow-worthy supersize! Helping to balance and plump the look of your skin, this next-level moisturiser is sure to become an everyday hero in your regimen, plus you can keep your stash stocked up thanks to its supersize.
In with the new - discover brand new Moisture Surge SPF 25 Sheer Hydrator in this collection, a light, creamy moisturiser that's ideal for daily wear thanks to its smoothing formula that sits beautifully under make-up. Working to protect against UVA/UVB rays, it'll help leave your skin looking glowy and feeling super-soft.
All eyes on you - this collection has everything covered, including your delicate eye area. Clinique's All About Eyes works to smooth the look of fine lines and diminish the appearance of puffiness and uneven skin tone for a bright-eyed finish. The best part? You can choose between the lightweight Original formula that effortlessly sinks in or the more intense Rich option for a deeper treatment, tailoring your skincare routine to suit you.
Contains:
  • 1 x Moisture Surge 100-Hour Auto-Replenishing Hydrator (75ml; supersize) - a refreshing gel-cream, oil-free formula that works to deeply hydrate and moisturise your complexion for a plumper appearance and healthy-looking glow. Suitable for all skin types in need of a hit of hydration and infused with aloe bio-ferment, hyaluronic acid, activated aloe water and Auto-Replenishing technology
  • 1 x Moisture Surge SPF 25 Sheer Hydrator (50ml) - a brand new, lightweight moisturiser that works to deliver hydration to your skin while providing protection against UVA/UVB rays. Blending in sheer without leaving behind a white cast or sticky residue, this smoothing formula works to create the perfect base for make-up. Enriched with aloe vera bio-ferment, hyaluronic acid complex, pro-vitamin D and SPF 25
Plus
Make your choice:
  • 1 x All About Eyes (15ml) - a lightweight cream/gel formula that works to reduce the appearance of puffiness and fine lines around your delicate under-eye area and can also be used to help prep your skin ahead of make-up application. Fragrance-free, ophthalmologist-tested and enriched with extracts of mulberry root, wheat, olive and green tea
Or
  • 1 x All About Eyes Rich (15ml) - a moisture-rich formula that works to reduce the appearance of puffiness and fine lines around your delicate under-eye area, while helping to support your skin's natural moisture barrier. Fragrance-free, ophthalmologist-tested and enriched with shea butter plus extracts of wheat, barley, common St. Paul's wort, birch, green tea, sage and gentian

If you were to buy the items in this collection individually, directly from Clinique you’d pay £133.

30ml All About Eyes Rich RRP £33 cost £18.10
50ml Moisture Surge SPF 25 Sheer Hydrator RRP £44 cost £24.13
75ml Moisture Surge 100hr Auto Replenishing Hydrator RRP £56 cost £30.72

Total RRP £133 cost £72.95 incl p&p used in calculations.

Thanks SCW for RRP prices.

Only products I’ve used is the toner and dramatically different moisturiser.
That was yonks ago.

Latest posts

Back