Cocoa Diamonds

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Cocoa diamonds! Gemstone of the century, brand new revelation, collection that has been years in the making, most select parcel ever!

So brown diamonds then, the most common diamonds found :rolleyes:
I remember hearing the same ‘small select parcel’ about the Panshir Emeralds. They still appear plentiful. I think these parcels are the size of a skip!!

Another thing they have been doing is treating showcases as "premieres" when in reality those pieces have been on air before. A good example is the special Birthday showcase of Tanzanian rubies. They had shown most of those piece a couple of weeks ago... I know because I bought one (and I must confess it was the best thing I have ever bought from a shopping channel).

Are you enjoying the Birthday celebrations thus far?

Another thing they have been doing is treating showcases as "premieres" when in reality those pieces have been on air before. A good example is the special Birthday showcase of Tanzanian rubies. They had shown most of those piece a couple of weeks ago... I know because I bought one (and I must confess it was the best thing I have ever bought from a shopping channel).

Are you enjoying the Birthday celebrations thus far?
I'm enjoying seeing lots of jewellery, but there's a lot out of my price range. All very nice, but I haven't bought anything in a while.

Most of what they are selling is too expensive for me. Luckily, there was nothing that really tempted me. I am not enthralled by pearls, I find jade boring and Glenn Lehrer fails to fascinate me. However, it has been fun just watching, even if I feel that last year's birthday was much better

I’ve not bought a thing in ages. I’ve watched a couple of shows, but nothing really interested me. I think last year’s Birthday shows were better too.

The uninspired offering continues .... Yesterday there were hours of diamonds and today we will have an encore. Where are the interesting stones? It seems that Glenn Lehrer was the highlight of the birthday ... And I don't even like his work that much.

Oh dear.... Third day of Argyle diamonds. I will be watching something else. Moreover, someone should tell these spoilt and wealthy Gemporia that 1000 pounds is not affordable right now for many of us. If I could I would have given David Troth a dressing down when he was flogging 999 pounds rings and calling them affordable. Outrageous.

Latest posts

Back