Cooks Essentials TSV 13/11/23

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I think it’s a bit insulting of James Martin to say no one needs an air Fryer and the kind of people buying them do so at 3:eek: clock in the morning off a shopping channel 😯
What’s he on about now? My air fryer is relatively small (fine for 1-2) and basic but I love it and use it about 4 times a week. I bought it from Lidl at approximately 7.15pm one weekday.

Air fryer has been a life saver

Frozen fries crispy but healthier.. and anything you want to be healthier… baked banana 🍌…so handy … we have oven baked fish and I put the fries in the air frier .. they taste so much better and actually thank you for the mention of the air fryers as I want to be more adventurous with it 🥳❤️

I think it’s a bit insulting of James Martin to say no one needs an air Fryer and the kind of people buying them do so at 3:eek: clock in the morning off a shopping channel 😯
James Martin - who is he anyway? Some sleb chef nobody who loves himself and if we want to stay up all night spending money on crap or air fryers it's none of his damn business. Knob.

CC (I don't like him btw)

I love my airfryer. I'm not the cook in our household so I love that it's so easy to use and I can knock myself up snacks whenever I fancy. Oh does all the more complicated stuff, but he loves it too. In other stories I think I may've put my foot in it. A friend of mine was at ours for dinner last week, and the subject of airfryers came up. She said I really want one, but shaun (her son who still lives at home) says he doesn't like them and he's dead set against me getting one 'cause he reckons that they dry the food out - I said "yep that's it, that's what he's bought you for Christmas" - Ooops! I mean I could be wrong, but I weighing up the evidence that's the typical behaviour of somebody who doesn't want to have to send back the present he's bought and rethink! I'll update you when the time comes lol!

Cook's Essentials 4L Digital Air Fryer
Item Number: 822850
QVC Price £99.00
Todays Special Value Price £49.98
P&P £4.95

Experience the joy of effortless cooking with this Digital Air Fryer from Cook's Essentials. Designed to cook with minimal oil and make your favourite meals tastier, this versatile air fryer boasts a generous four-litre capacity and an LCD display screen, making it perfect for whipping up delicious dishes for your friends and family.

*A great saving: If you were to buy the Cook's Essentials 4L Air Fryer from QVCUK.com after this offer ends you’d pay £99.99 plus P&P. So, for our Today’s Special Value price of just £49.98 plus P&P, you’re saving £50.01.

Cook effortlessly - if you've considered delving into the world of air frying, this is the perfect model to begin your air fryer journey. From crispy chips to succulent chicken, this air fryer will become your new go-to kitchen companion.

Generous capacity - with a spacious four-litre capacity, this air fryer features a non-stick cooking basket that can heat up to a temperature of 200C, ensuring your meals are cooked to perfection every time.

Intuitive LCD display - stay in control of your culinary creations with the built-in LCD display screen, allowing for precise settings and at-a-glance monitoring.

Choose your colour - pick from three distinct colourways, each with a sleek matte finish, ensuring this air fryer not only cooks brilliantly but looks the part in your kitchen.

• Temperature control range of 80 - 200C
  • 60-minute timer
  • Dishwasher-safe parts for easy cleaning
  • Stainless steel 304 heating element
  • Overheat protection
  • Non-slip feet for added safety
  • Cool-touch housing and handle for comfortable use

Colour options:

• Black
  • Cool Grey
  • Navy

Contains:

• 1 x 4L digital air fryer
  • 1 x removable basket
  • 1 x detachable handle
  • 1 x trivet
  • 1 x housing
  • 1 x instruction manual
  • 1 x recipe guide

All measurements are approximate

I like the new brand ambassador/ chef? much better than Gail Samways!! Actually watched the whole demo which I'm unable to do with Shouty Samways.
I'm not going for this air fryer at £50 plus postage, I'm off to Lidl on 19th to have a look at the Daewoo , same capacity, for £30. Thanks Strato for the tip.

I like the new brand ambassador/ chef? much better than Gail Samways!! Actually watched the whole demo which I'm unable to do with Shouty Samways.
I'm not going for this air fryer at £50 plus postage, I'm off to Lidl on 19th to have a look at the Daewoo , same capacity, for £30. Thanks Strato for the tip.
this chef (thomas frake) (SP) came from masterchef the professionals

I bought a Tower air fryer at the start of 2022. My oven hasn’t been used since. I wouldn’t be without it now.
I have a 2 drawer air fryer and the Ninja speedi. I think I use one of them every day. I have only used my oven once since I got the first one about a year ago. I wouldn't like to be without either. I hated putting the oven on as it took around 30 mins to get to temperature so we tended to use pan fried things. Now we have so much more variety. I would recommend then to anyone.

Latest posts

Back