Could be interesting..

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Could be interesting.....

Mog Man talking about tampons really is a step too far. what next? vibrators on easy pay?

I've choked.....literally & thinking I might need one of these as a result.

I feel a bit sorry for Charlie actually. To his credit he is doing is very respectfully. I bet its finishing his education off.:mysmilie_845:

At least they didn't get Craig to do it. He would probably says hes got one

One what? pelvic floor toner or suitable orifice to put one in

Ahhh I LIKE Charlie, just seen him presenting the pelvic floor gadget while I was having me tea.Well done lad!!!

Didnt watch the whole hour just caught the end, but as much as Charlie usually irritates me with his constant, one for the bathroom, one for the university waffle, I have to admit I felt very sorry for him just then. Surely a female presenter could have presented this hour, more appropriate too. Poor love Charlie discussing inserting tampons and looking at graphic picciies. He looks far more relaxed now in the crafting hour ...

I thought he did very well came across as very professional in my opinion. I do like Charlie although he can gush far too much which is very annoying but he is quite good at giving out information when hes not gushing

I thought he did very well came across as very professional in my opinion. I do like Charlie although he can gush far too much which is very annoying but he is quite good at giving out information when hes not gushing

Maybe he should try the pelvic exerciser thingy? :tongue:

I hate to admit it but CB did quite well presenting the item. Still think that it should be presented by a female. Not sure about him talking about tampons. He is getting more in touch with his feminine side every day!

Found this website yesterday and practically wet myself laughing at your posts - thank you. I obviously now need to buy one of these contraptions!
You've made my day!

Mog Man talking about tampons really is a step too far. what next? vibrators on easy pay?

auto-delivery - a different colour and size for each season (a Christmas one with bells on ?)

buy more pay less - get enough for your present drawer, lollipop lady, MIL, postman, teachers, one in the bedroom, office drawer, glove compartment, coat pocket, downstairs loo, holiday home

The funniest moment was near the end of the presentation when Charlie pointed out (too late for some!) that it shouldn't be used if you have a pacemaker and not to (apparently it has "volume control") start off with it on "full" – that was enough for me! :mysmilie_507:

I did think he did well though, very dignified

Latest posts

Back