Courtney the Model..

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Lemonsqueezy

Nice 'n Easy...
is appearing more and more I notice, and is in my opinion very lovely and very good(apart from the coquetish looks to camera in jewelley shows).
Maybe she is nipping at the heels of Renee and Ali in the QVC popularity stakes, even Simon Wilson seemed impressed!!
Last time I saw Ali modelling with Joy she looked slightly unkempt,her roots needed attention and she looked lack lustre..maybe the wedding planning is taking it's toll!!!

Last edited:
is appearing more and more I notice, and is in my opinion very lovely and very good(apart from the coquetish looks to camera in jewelley shows).
Maybe she is nipping at the heels of Renee and Ali in the QVC poularity stakes, even Simon Wilson seemed impressed!!
Last time I saw Ali with Joy she looked slightly unkempt,her roots needed attention and she looked lack lustre..maybe the wedding planning is taking it's toll!!!

In my opinion Courtney has the best face for modelling. She has nice big eyelids so I can see the eyeshadows and liner on her. Some of the models, though very beautiful, have tiny eyelids so I can't see what the colours or effects look like. She always looks great whatever makeup they put on her and she doesn't try and hog the show (I'm thinking of Tanya here who is great until she opens her mouth and starts yakking about cats or other animals with AY). Courtney also has lovely translucent skin so the colours come through really well on her. I'd buy anything they put on her if I could look as good!

Courtney is lovely, and they've also been giving Catherine a lot more airtime too - she has the long-ish strawberry blonde hair and is very well spoken. She was on with Catherine Huntley yesterday afternoon and added some really positive and interesting comments to the jewellery show she was modelling on.

Yes noted last week that Courtney is a lovely looking model.Also saw her on mainstream TV this week, 'Good Morning' I think. Have seen other regular QVC girls on there,as these girls do TV work, Adverts & the like.

Latest posts

Back