New Model Army

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

BurlyBeaR

Registered Shopper
There are an awful lot of new faces lately aren't there? As regular FM's will know I love the models on Q. I love models full stop really. So pointless and shallow, yet so fabulous. Blame Tyra Banks for this.

Anyway, a couple of new faces I'd like to pass moment on.

There's a blonde girl on the Frank Usher show now who is incredibly beautiful. But in a very dirty Swedish massage kind of way. She modelled Pompoos previously and worked a pair of heels, that blonde hair and red lipstick look to max. Harald loved her. So do I.

There's another girl who keeps popping up in promos and shows. I caught her in a Kipling hour earlier. I think she may be called Karen. Very very pretty with long, sleek dark hair and a smile that goes from 0 to Full On in a tenth of a nanosecond. Seriously,one minute she's straight faced and the next she's flashing an ear to ear smile that would make Farrah Fawcett (god rest her soul ) look dowdy. I like her.

I'm less fond of that Kate Middleton lookie likey with the thin top lip. Maybe ok for beauty (try her on lip plumping products) but not fashion. Cannot model clothes. Has a big arse too.

I love the ginger girl who turns up for Laura Gellar. She's called Gisella and looks like she walked straight out of a St Trinians film. Not beautiful but you cannot take your eyes off her.

Finally, Tara. Wow she is gorgeous. Even doing that latest tacky 'Eek promo, she looks amazeballs. A girl who knows how to work her face.

Sally (dirty Swedish blonde!) isn't new is she? Thought she had been around for a while...but yes, she is gorgeous.

Anyway, I vaguely know who you are referring to with some of your descriptions, but we need pics to fully identify. You know you want to look them up :giggle: go on!!

Burly - any thoughts on Lorraine Pascal, former model and now BBC 2 baker. Apparently she 40 but looks about 25.

Burly - any thoughts on Lorraine Pascal, former model and now BBC 2 baker. Apparently she 40 but looks about 25.

Yes she's ****** awful. Prime example of someone determined to be on tv no matter what. Did a cookery course, sweet talked a few execs (and anything else required) and all of a sudden she's a TV chef. I could do that better than her. And I never heard of her as model either.

Right - not a fan then. She may well be a rubbish cook but I still reckon she looks good for 40.....

Tara comes across as being unhappy for a quiet a while now and putting a smile on when she has to. When the camera is not on her she looks pretty miserable. I started noticing on one of the shows when Laura Geller was literally poking her with a brush in the face while applying products (no wonder Tara looked unhappy on that show).

My faves are Sharon for being proper old school fashion model-I love all her tongue in cheek twirling, draping and hand sweeping! Beauty wise I think Halla the Icelandic blonde and Josephine(who looks a bit like Heather Graham) the gorgeous auburn girl who was on Liz Earle colour the other day are stunning.

Cant be doing with Lorraine Pascal - much rather the kooky something Khoo who cooks in her french bedsit.

Cant be doing with Jo another Laura Geller model. She is a real po faced pouty mare!!

Agree about Halla, Sally and Tara though - very stunning ladies!

Nicola who does LG shows is sweet too. Blonde,wholesome look. Not keen on pouty Jo or Tara. Nalintha is beautiful but bored loking. Mind you she is not often in the demo chair

Latest posts

Back