New Model Army

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ohh dont like Jane either (do we know her as Jane Catherine???) She always seems bossy with the other models and only turns a smile on when the camera is on her!

My daughter, who is not a violent person, has been watching the Butler and Wilson show, has
just said about Courtney, "she's got one of those faces you'd love to punch" Where
this violent streak has come from , i don't know. She's usually well laid back, but maybe she's
been watching too much Q while she's here, its either that or Jeremy for her. I absolve all
respondsibility

MrBear - have you tried MustardModelsBristol? Maybe on there eg: MarieFrancois of Kipling x Snarly

Tara is beautiful, like a Jane Austen lady. Nalintha, just stunning. In the elemis hour earlier with Charlie (Urgh!) was that Nicola the girl who used to appear on t'other channel with Jerome Alexander?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MrBear - have you tried MustardModelsBristol? Maybe on there eg: MarieFrancois of Kipling x Snarly

Can't see her snarly. Maybe I have her name wrong. Lots f familiar faces though!

You did some modelling in days gone by didn't you?

MrBear, well-remembered, sir. That's why I mentioned Mustard. 'til ME took over. Full-time HRmanager and part-time plus size FitModel and FashionShows. Miss the 12+ outfits in a show! =^.^=

Latest posts

Back