Cozee Home Heated Throw - Product Recall

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I was sure that if a product is recalled for safety reasons then you were entitled to a FULL refund.
Yes that’s what they are doing, plus refund of original p&p and postage-paid returns label. Only thing is they say it could take 14 days for the refund to go through.

I wonder if the voucher can be used on any purchase or only on minimum amount purchases ie above £25 etc.
Or by a certain date ?

So if we let them keep the money on account we can have a £15 credit for the disappointment and inconvenience, but if we want our actual cash back we get a fiver. Are they in financial difficulties?
By putting the refunds into our QVC accounts they are just shifting the money from one section of their balance sheet & accounts to another.

I’ve noticed an increase of “offers” that achieve similar positive changes to their balance sheet - for example Advancrd Orders and more Easy Pay options.

Although I’m not affected because I haven’t bought one, I think that QVC should reimburse the affected customers the full price and pay it into the account from which the payment originally came. They should also give them an additional voucher as well, with no minimum spend attached, for the inconvenience caused by a faulty item.

If they’re as successful a company as they purport, the cost of the reimbursement won’t make even the slightest dent in their profits …….. unless they’re starting to go under.

Although I’m not affected because I haven’t bought one, I think that QVC should reimburse the affected customers the full price and pay it into the account from which the payment originally came. They should also give them an additional voucher as well, with no minimum spend attached, for the inconvenience caused by a faulty item.

If they’re as successful a company as they purport, the cost of the reimbursement won’t make even the slightest dent in their profits …….. unless they’re starting to go under.
They are offering that!

If you opt for full refund inc original post to payment method used, you get a £5 voucher....

If you choose to have full refund placed on account, you get £15 voucher.

Seems pretty fair to me - although know everyone would just rather have a working product!

They are offering that!

If you opt for full refund inc original post to payment method used, you get a £5 voucher....

Seems pretty fair to me - although know everyone would just rather have a working product!
Yes seems fair to me too Loopy. I'll be going for the £15 credit. Also good that you get to keep the actual blanket.

They are offering that!

I probably didn’t explain myself very well because I have read the other posts. 😳 I meant that they should forget the offer to pay it into a QVC account with a £15 voucher “attached” and just fully reimburse people by paying the refund into the bank account from which the initial payment came and then give customers a £15 voucher, rather than a £5 one.

I just know that, had I been one of those customers, I would want the money back in my bank account, rather than feeling I had to buy something else from QVC because they were holding my refund as “credit.” That’s probably because I no longer buy much from them though.

But as long as those who affected are happy with the resolution then that’s all that matters.

I bought 2 blankets on 2 separate orders as I wanted one delivered as a present, but I only get 1 voucher.
If you opt for the £5 voucher, I wonder what conditions it will have attached to it & how long you have to spend it ???
I don’t buy much from QVC these days, so unless there is definitely something I want, I will have to go for the £5 voucher

I bought 2 blankets on 2 separate orders as I wanted one delivered as a present, but I only get 1 voucher.
If you opt for the £5 voucher, I wonder what conditions it will have attached to it & how long you have to spend it ???
I don’t buy much from QVC these days, so unless there is definitely something I want, I will have to go for the £5 voucher
Surely the person that one was ordered on their 😉 behalf, would also require a compensation voucher too.

Sorry, but that is terrible - only one voucher, however many you bought? I was going to say unbelievable but we all know it’s not with QVC. And only QVC :mad:

Well I've lasted two days without my heated throw since posting back my controller to QVC so I've ordered a new Dreamland throw obviously not from QVC. I have to say I did think when I received the Cozee Home throw TSV I was disappointed with the quality a previous one I bought from them a few years ago was far superior. I gave that to my mum just before Christmas as she was under the weather she loved it so much I didn't have the heart to ask for it back so when I saw the TSV I ordered. Oh well hopefully the Dreamland one will be ok. 🤞

Well I've lasted two days without my heated throw since posting back my controller to QVC so I've ordered a new Dreamland throw obviously not from QVC. I have to say I did think when I received the Cozee Home throw TSV I was disappointed with the quality a previous one I bought from them a few years ago was far superior. I gave that to my mum just before Christmas as she was under the weather she loved it so much I didn't have the heart to ask for it back so when I saw the TSV I ordered. Oh well hopefully the Dreamland one will be ok. 🤞
My Brother & Sister in Law have the Dreamland ones & absolutely love them.

I decided to buy mine from Argos as I had a gift card to use to pay towards it. As far as I can see Dreamland gets good reviews.
I saw them on Argos too fancied the grey colour way too, seems like the price is about the same from The Range and from them direct too.
Interested how you get on.

Having to wait for my mother (for who I bought it Xmas 2020) to find the bloomin’ control.
I told her to put it safe as they wanted them back…..”but she doesn’t think she’s thrown it away” ! 🙄
My sister bought one last Xmas for her husband as he liked mums; last I heard she was looking through her bins for hers.

Latest posts

Back