Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Autumn

Registered Shopper
Cozee Home Micro Fleece Set of 2 Mix & Match 4Pc Duvet Sets

QVC Price: £66.00 - £96.00

Today's Special Value Price :£54.00 - £78.00

P&P: £7.95
802352.jpg 802352.jpg
http://www.qvcuk.com/Cozee-Home-Mic....802352.html?cm_sp=[Ljava.lang.String;@d400d4

Choice of : Berry, Duck egg or Latte

I have noticed there are a few serious Cozee fans on here. What am I missing please and what is recommended by those of you that love it? I wouldn't mind trying it.

It is the warmest, coziest, snuggliest bedding I have ever used. I'm a cold person, OH is a hot person and we both agree on that. It washes well, dries quickly, doesn't need ironing and looks good every time. You could say I'm a fan, I suppose ... If in doubt, get the TSV. It's a good buy. We just don't have room for any more bedding, thankfully for my purse, so I can't be tempted.

It is the warmest, coziest, snuggliest bedding I have ever used. I'm a cold person, OH is a hot person and we both agree on that. It washes well, dries quickly, doesn't need ironing and looks good every time. You could say I'm a fan, I suppose ... If in doubt, get the TSV. It's a good buy. We just don't have room for any more bedding, thankfully for my purse, so I can't be tempted.

Thank you very much. I take it the TSV is a duvet cover, bottom sheet and two pillow cases which are reversible (two-tone). Is £78 for the the king or superking size a good price for Cozee?

Some micro-fleece bedding sets were£7.99 in Lidl recently. Sadly no king size and a somewhat limited color range but it just goes to show the mark-up on the cozee home range. I am assuming the material is comprised of the same thing.

Some micro-fleece bedding sets were£7.99 in Lidl recently. Sadly no king size and a somewhat limited color range but it just goes to show the mark-up on the cozee home range. I am assuming the material is comprised of the same thing.

Unfortunately, they're not. They reminded me a bit of the old bri-nylon stuff from Brentford's that my auntie always had on the beds. My cousin and I used to have competitions to create the most sparks.

If I hadn't tried the CH bedding, I'd probably have liked it, though, as it is warm and a lot softer and easier to wash and dry than flannelette bedding.

I have just received this set as I saw it on the website and quickly ordered as wanted a set for ages, but King Size was never in stock. I have the taupe and cream one and it looks lush..... need to wash it and try it out and am looking forward to my first night sleep in it. I usually have NN and have the heavyweight flannel on, but it does take an age to dry

Unfortunately, they're not. They reminded me a bit of the old bri-nylon stuff from Brentford's that my auntie always had on the beds. My cousin and I used to have competitions to create the most sparks.

If I hadn't tried the CH bedding, I'd probably have liked it, though, as it is warm and a lot softer and easier to wash and dry than flannelette bedding.

That brought back memories of the leaflets my mum used to get! Wonder what happened to them. So funny about the sparks.

Seemed exactly the same fabric to me- admittedly colour choice was very limited at LIDL, but I was very pleased with it and could not see any difference between that and Cozee Home bedding personally- except the price of course!

That brought back memories of the leaflets my mum used to get! Wonder what happened to them. So funny about the sparks.

OH has a dressing gown that sparks. I make him switch the light off when he takes it off and it's like the Northern Lights in our bedroom - the crackle's the same as the sleepover days, too.

I was delighted with my first Cozee purchase - the recent spotty TSV - but thought I'd buy my mum the Lidl one when that was in stock shortly after. I only bought the sheet, because the duvet covers were not ones that my mum would like. But when I took them out the package, I could really feel a difference from the Cozee ones, and returned them the same day.

One really amazing thing about Cozee is that cat fur does not seem to stick to it. I don't understand this, as cat fur gets everywhere (except on Kim & Co!). I'm totally converted now.

Hi AndiK,

I took the plunge and purchased from this bedding range recently - I can't praise it enough !!!! Sooooooo Sooooooooooo COZEE.
BUY SOME :))

I put mine through a 'rinse' cycle with C*MFORT before 1st use - I see others have used it straight from the packaging on some of the reviews.
The majority of the reviews are very good - and there are lots of questions and answers on the different items - so worthwhile having a look if you get the chance before the upcoming TSV.

I've washed and dried mine with minimum effort and had it back on the bed the same day............(My Mother wouldn't approve as she would say it wasn't 'aired' enough !) but honestly it dries so quickly it can be done (even without using the tumble dryer) I draped mine over the bannister for a few hours.

Hope this helps you decide.

inatizzy X

I was delighted with my first Cozee purchase - the recent spotty TSV - but thought I'd buy my mum the Lidl one when that was in stock shortly after. I only bought the sheet, because the duvet covers were not ones that my mum would like. But when I took them out the package, I could really feel a difference from the Cozee ones, and returned them the same day.

One really amazing thing about Cozee is that cat fur does not seem to stick to it. I don't understand this, as cat fur gets everywhere (except on Kim & Co!). I'm totally converted now.

You're right. It hadn't occured to me but cat fur doesn't seem to stick on to it. The NN was covered with hair after a couple of nights. I know I shouldn't let my cat sleep on the bed but she's a very old lady of nearly 17 now and I haven't the heart to tell her not to.

I wash and dry mine the same day too because I cannot bear to be parted from it and it seems pointless to spend £60 on another set when it will wash and dry the same day.

OH has a dressing gown that sparks. I make him switch the light off when he takes it off and it's like the Northern Lights in our bedroom - the crackle's the same as the sleepover days, too.

I am pleased to see the spark is still there in your relationship :mysmilie_17:

Hi AndiK,

I took the plunge and purchased from this bedding range recently - I can't praise it enough !!!! Sooooooo Sooooooooooo COZEE.
BUY SOME :))

I put mine through a 'rinse' cycle with C*MFORT before 1st use - I see others have used it straight from the packaging on some of the reviews.
The majority of the reviews are very good - and there are lots of questions and answers on the different items - so worthwhile having a look if you get the chance before the upcoming TSV.

I've washed and dried mine with minimum effort and had it back on the bed the same day............(My Mother wouldn't approve as she would say it wasn't 'aired' enough !) but honestly it dries so quickly it can be done (even without using the tumble dryer) I draped mine over the bannister for a few hours.

Hope this helps you decide.

inatizzy X

Thank you so much! Really good to hear first-hand feedback - I have had a look at some of the reviews but I tend to trust people on here slightly more than on the QVC website (although it's probably the same people?). I think I will go for it if I like the look of it design-wise when it's live on air. I decided to invest in a few big jumpers and those thick Nordic pants so I can turn the heating down a bit during the day this winter now that I work from home - had huge bills last year. The Cozee bedding looks like just the job for night-time.

Also like the idea of same-day laundry as you and iloveshopping mention. Thanks, ladies.... if you are ladies.

I bought myself the berry one when it was on the website and it arrived Saturday. Put it on the bed yesterday and had the best sleep for ages last night. It is like sleeping on a fluffy cloud. Love it and may well buy another set on the day.

Latest posts

Back