Cozee Home TSV 11/12/2013

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Have to agree with you Pandora and Gem Genie.

Apart from the TSV there isn't much stock of anything :mysmilie_51:

So far it's been Polka Dot Single only followed by Embroidered Set in Superking only, then the Butterfly set in Yellow only (Pink is out of stock)............ why are they bothering????

After the launch, there is only one dedicated COZEE show at 6pm - quite obviously because there isn't enough stock - most things on the website are showing as sold out or on waitlist.

I'm very surprised that they didn't bring back the plush wraps in time for Christmas (Fools!)
I have two for presents and wanted more - they are fabulous !

Wont bother watching at 6pm cos I know they just bulking the show out with 'oddments' !!!!!!!!!!!

I have no idea why QVC had another cozee home tsv this side of Christmas when they know they have not got enough stock.I spent so much time trying to match up duvet sets with sheets they were only available on waitlist...I didn't order, if I want to buy something I want it now... I wont watch the tsv this morning as Mr smarm is presenting.:mysmilie_10:

I've gone for the duck egg in KS because I wanted a plain white set and the spare will still get used on our bed on on DD's double. I have a fitted sheet from Lidl last year when they had the fuzzy bedding and it's good. I'm not sure about the TSV pillow slips because I turn my pillow during the night looking for a cool spot so I may keep a cotton pillow case underneath for this.

I do suffer occasional night sweats so the idea I can wash and dry it easily is a selling point for me, but if it makes me too hot it'll have to go back.

Mine has arrived today!

I like the colours (the pinks) but its no where near as soft as I was expecting. I was thinking Carole Hochman plush pj's feel but its not like that.

Does it get fluffier when you wash it?

Mine has arrived today!

I like the colours (the pinks) but its no where near as soft as I was expecting. I was thinking Carole Hochman plush pj's feel but its not like that.

No. It's not the softness that is so good. It is the lack of sheet shock, the warmth, the inability to get out of bed in the morning and the super fast dryi g.

Slept with it last night (didn't wash it 1st).

Amazed how light it is! I have arthritis in my feet and am forever moaning (literally) about the weight of the duvet on my feet........last night it was like a feather!! So obviously its the NN duvet covers that have been hurting my feet and weighing me down, not the duvet itself.

AND my feet were warm, ALL night, with NO socks on!! My feet are always freezing cold!!

Mine has arrived today!

Latest posts

Back