Craft outlet

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

loveallthingsitalian

Registered Shopper
FGS how much must they have to get rid of that it is going to take 5 hours!

Glad I'm not interested as I could not stomach Chuntley for 5 mins never mind 5 hours. My heart goes out to all you crafters.

looks like Julian to me and I can't stand him either but won't be watching as there is nothing more boring than Craft and 5 hours is ridiculous IMO.

Well, it is the end of April folks so maybe time to stock up and make a start on those Christmas cards do you think?!:wink:

mmmm the Christmas cards that need 5 kits to complete and you were told you can sell them at craft fairs for £5 each and never could. glad crafts gone from qvc . I deal world do it better and dawn bibby looks relaxed at last

I just wish QVC has risen to the challenge from Create and Craft and changed their format with craft to a more inclusive crafting session showcasing the products, rather than sticking to their item by item sales pitch, and to source better products at great prices...because I've noticed that Create and Crafts prices are slowly creeping up now QVC has dropped out of the race.
I would have watched more of the clearance last night, but I cannot stand the smug, me me me, Chuntley either, and veiled references to 'my friend Dawn'..... as a presenter she'd be far better suited to Create and Craft and Ideal World!!

I enjoyed the evening, picked up a few bargins and although I do watch C&C I still prefer the QVC approach. I do agree they could have altered their format slightly and at least looked like they had made an effort to win us crafters back but no. I think C&C do waste half of each show wandering down the counter when I think us crafters now want to see products being demoed more, I know it certainly inspires me and then I buy more.

I didn't mind CH and Julian doing the shows, can't think who would have been a better duo although Jackie did present a craft show once and was wonderful at it.

Latest posts

Back