Craig's fawning...cringe

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Interior Designer is a made-up 'job', a bit like restaurant Critic. Has Kelly got an MBE like Alison Cork? Not sure what Alison did to deserve that apart from being a huge supporter of Boris Johnson. (I don't actually mind Alison, at least she is cheerful).

Interior Designer is a made-up 'job', a bit like restaurant Critic. Has Kelly got an MBE like Alison Cork? Not sure what Alison did to deserve that apart from being a huge supporter of Boris Johnson. (I don't actually mind Alison, at least she is cheerful).
Kelly has a CBE.

I saw that show, Craig was indeed licking her boots. I did think that Kelly was OK today, she seemed a bit less snooty somehow and was running around showing us plebs how to match and contrast tones of her wares. I've got a couple of her bedspreads which are good quality and the faux fur throw was very luxurious until it got "dogged".

CC

I saw that show, Craig was indeed licking her boots. I did think that Kelly was OK today, she seemed a bit less snooty somehow and was running around showing us plebs how to match and contrast tones of her wares. I've got a couple of her bedspreads which are good quality and the faux fur throw was very luxurious until it got "dogged".

CC
I don't own any Hoppen pieces, but I believe they would be good quality. What I disbelieve is that she and her sidekick have any of them in their homes in spite of sidekick's photos which she shows time after time in order to promote herself as an interior designer.

Latest posts

Back