Craig's fawning...cringe

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I'm surprised he finds the time, I thought he was a property expert on the Costa Blanca. Or is that just a 'role' and 'his truth'? :rolleyes:
He is a presenter on A Place in the Sun but I don’t think he does that many episodes per series.

I see Craig on ‘ Place in the Sun’ in fact I watch QVC live so little he could have left for all I know.He is very ‘smarmy’ on that programme but many of them take it as a personal affront if the ‘people buying’ don’t go ahead with an offer.It is reality TV after all so take it ‘with a pinch of salt’.

The thing about the Kelly Hoppen range sold on QVC is she doesn’t have these things made in the factories etc that her own shops and studios use, she only designs them but they are made by QVC in fact, so I tend not to take them too seriously, hence the pricing the stuff in her own shop is ten times more expensive. A few years back with her bedding I heard her say she was pleased how the QVC factory had made them “because I didn’t think they would be the quality I expect from my own” I’m slightly paraphrasing but that was the gist, and I’ve never forgotten.

What I bought from KH range for the price I was pleased with. All of it cost under £50 and to be fair it does lift a boring ordinary room. Can't say I was unhappy with what I bought. Kelly herself has always been a bit off when on QVC but I think she's improved.

CC

I see Craig on ‘ Place in the Sun’ in fact I watch QVC live so little he could have left for all I know.He is very ‘smarmy’ on that programme but many of them take it as a personal affront if the ‘people buying’ don’t go ahead with an offer.It is reality TV after all so take it ‘with a pinch of salt’.
He waves his arms about even worse on A Place... I couldn't believe his opening blurb that he's designed and renovated several properties in the last 20 years. Oh give over. You live in a miniscule flat kitted out with qvc items.
Yes I agree the Sun presenters seem affronted there isn't an offer on the table - perhaps they're in for a sizeable bonus when the clients buy.! I play a game with myself, if they're too picky you know they aint gonna buy.

He waves his arms about even worse on A Place...

Tbf, they are pretty short so it's not too much of a distraction. As for his claims, I think it's a case of 'you gotta fake it to make it', the old showbiz mantra. I mean, I've been driving a car for the past 25 years (not contantly), so I could theoretically go on television as a 'car expert'. :rolleyes:

2sizes2small lives in those shoes but let’s be honest the choice is those,or the ghastly trainers or army boots the other shop assistants wear.(let’s not call them TV Presenters that’s going to far)🤣
I don't like most shop assistants, so I prefer to shop online. Reference the clompy trainers and army boots, it's "fashion" and most women will do what they're told by fashion influencers.

2sizes2small lives in those shoes but let’s be honest the choice is those,or the ghastly trainers or army boots the other shop assistants wear.(let’s not call them TV Presenters that’s going to far)🤣
They are not worthy to be given the title 'shop assistant', they would not last a week in a retail environment especially at this time of the year when customers consider it perfectly acceptable to vent their bad mood on whichever member of retail staff they interact with, only yesterday I had a middle aged woman inform me that I'm f****ing useless because I didn't have her click and collect package, I asked to look at the email she'd had to let her know that her order was ready for collection and gently pointed out that the sender of the email was Card Factory, I work in The Works!

She didn't apologise.

Grizelda, after many years in retailing I don't like most of the human race :)

Years ago I worked in Tesco wines and spirits. The amount of people that would come back with a half empty bottle of brandy/whisky/sherry and say it had leaked or evaporated and could it be replaced, then insulted you when you said no :rolleyes: And I didn't make that up!!

Customers, who'd have them?

CC

Latest posts

Back