Curing my QVC addiction...one step at a time

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I'm finding this thread so helpful and interesting.
I've been watching QVC for not much more than 18 months . I'm aware that I now watch it in preference to most other programmes on TV . I justify this by telling myself that it counteracts all the negative stuff produced by the problems ,wars and catastrophes which are always in the news these days. In contrast QVC is always cheerful ,friendly , positive and upbeat !!!
After a flurry of purchases from QVC proper in the early days I now rarely buy from there. However I do buy reduced price QVC items from other sources eg. Ebay quite often .
Sometimes these are impulse buys or something I've fancied for a while after seeing it on TV. On principle I won't pay the full price plus expensive postage ! I'd rather wait or do without .
TV shopping seems to have totally cured me of most other types of recreational shopping though , which I now detest. I hate visiting shopping malls or even high street shopping and department stores !!
Perhaps I've been successfully brainwashed by QVC into believing all the sales patter.

If you want a cure for QVC spending, get a kitchen fitted! I have used so much frustration through this 2 month process that I have lost interest in QVC purchases & anything I have bought is going to be returned!!!Strange I know but that is how I feel!!!!!

Latest posts

Back