Currentbody TSV 3.jpg
    170.6 KB · Views: 25
  • Currentbody TSV 4.jpg
    Currentbody TSV 4.jpg
    140.2 KB · Views: 28
  • Currentbody TSV 5.jpg
    Currentbody TSV 5.jpg
    165.9 KB · Views: 28
I've wasted money on similar before. I'll be interested to see the befores and afters because if this really did work they would sell millions.

CC

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: looks like another 'gadget' from those dopey sisters who came up with a new invention every month !!! Er, what happened to them then ?

It seems like stick an LED red / blue light on a beauty gizmo and you're home and dry. Might as well stick a Jim Davidson 'nick nick' blue light on your head - at least you'll get a laugh !

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: looks like another 'gadget' from those dopey sisters who came up with a new invention every month !!! Er, what happened to them then ?

It seems like stick an LED red / blue light on a beauty gizmo and you're home and dry. Might as well stick a Jim Davidson 'nick nick' blue light on your head - at least you'll get a laugh !
LAB well they went to IW & been selling on there well for a while

Stay well clear! My niece bought one direct from Currentbody during lockdown. She's a side-sleeper and didn't want to endue with chest creases like my sister and I.

A few months of use and the wires come loose. CB made it as difficult as possible for her to get a replacement that also had the same fault.

CurrentBody Skin LED Light Therapy Neck & Dec Perfector Kit
Item Number: 734712
QVC Price £250.00
Todays Special Value Price £189.96
P&P £3.95

Get glowing, healthy-looking skin around your neck and decolletage area with the Skin LED Light Therapy Neck & Decolletage Perfector Kit. Courtesy of the experts at Currentbody, this home-use beauty device utilises light therapy and works as a wearable mask treatment, helping to target fine lines and wrinkles while promoting smoother, firmer skin. Easy to use and incorporate into your routine, this Currentbody mask is your ticket to radiance. The kit even includes five hydrogel masks to further enhance your treatment.

*A great saving: If you were to buy the items in this kit individually, directly from CurrentBody.com you’d pay £287. So, for our Today’s Special Value price of just £189.96 plus P&P, you’re saving £93.09.

Light therapy - the Skin LED Neck and Decolletage Perfector uses red and near infra-red light technology at levels of 633nm and 830nm, typically used in salon treatments, plus the soft silicone mask comfortably moulds to fit your neck and decolletage.

Easy to use - the device is programmed to automatically switch off after the recommended ten-minute treatment. Daily treatments can help you to achieve salon-worthy results from the comfort of your own home.

Hydrogel masks - the added Neck and Decolletage Hydrogel Masks add instant results, helping your skin to feel plumper, more hydrated and smoothed.

• On/off button
  • Power indicator light
  • USB type-C charging port
  • USB charging cord measures: 1m (39.4")

What is in the box?
  • 1 x LED Neck and Decolletage Perfector
  • 5 x hydrogel masks
  • 1 x USB charging cord
  • 1 x storage bag
  • 1 x adjustable straps

How to use:
  • Conduct a sensitivity test (see attached manual)
  • Wash and fully dry your neck and decolletage. You can also add the hydrogel mask to enhance the LED treatment
  • Select your strap length and attach to the device
  • Secure your device, then turn it on and go about your day
  • After 10 minutes, the device will automatically turn off
  • Remove, wipe clean and store in the protective safety bag
  • Not suitable for pregnant women, anyone taking any medication, or people with medical conditions that make them sensitive to light

• Not suitable for pregnant women, anyone taking any medication, or people with medical conditions that make them sensitive to light
Sudden light makes me sneeze, which stopped me being an RAF fighter pilot (yes, they do actually test for it). But it is not the only reason I am not a flying ace :)

I've wasted money on similar before. I'll be interested to see the befores and afters because if this really did work they would sell millions.

CC

The photo of the “before” and “after” result, that I saw briefly at 9 pm, looked no different. Mind you, none of the “before” and “after” photos look any different to me whether they’re for a device or for beauty gloop.

I know they're here to sell things but touting such an unnecessary and questionable gadget for £194 in hard times like this shows just how out of touch they are. I am not saying that nobody should want this, or indeed buy something like this, but for me, here's the big difference. Let's say you woke up one morning looked in the mirror and screamed "Omg, emergency, look at the state of my neck/decolletage!" you'd probably give the problem a quick google and find yourself a cream or a gadget similar to this. The shopping channels are different because they are bringing their wares to you, and try to tempt you with things that you never knew existed, let alone needed. Call me old fashioned, but I think they should be a bit more mindful of the world we're living in right now (To be fair, I don't know how long his tsv has been in the pipeline, but I can't believe it was before the cost of living crisis).

Yes, if I had not watched it, I would not have thought about buying one. This is why I am watching less and less. I enjoy listening to a podcast or the radio instead while pottering about. I sometimes check on tsv or anything new but don't linger, like I used to. I am not buying this. I have followed the great advice on here - do I want it? - is it cheaper elsewhere? - wait a few hours or so. Watching less means I am buying less.

The photo of the “before” and “after” result, that I saw briefly at 9 pm, looked no different. Mind you, none of the “before” and “after” photos look any different to me whether they’re for a device or for beauty gloop.
Same here ,I couldn't see a difference.

AY was showing a similar device for hands. For one hand, actually. Use it for ten minutes and then change hands. She suggested that you might want to get two so you could do both hands simultaneously. The cost for that would be in the hundreds! No before/after pics for this contraption. People with fat hands, like AY's, are lucky in this respect. Their hands don't seem to age much. Same with a chubby face, neck and chest, as we well know.

Latest posts

Back