MW TSV 3.jpg
    132.5 KB · Views: 137
  • MW TSV 4.jpg
    MW TSV 4.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 135
  • MW TSV 5.jpg
    MW TSV 5.jpg
    129.8 KB · Views: 128
Ah yes, let's get a rectangle of fabric, drape it over your shoulders and call it a poncho (and charge £150 for it). Who buys this brand? I bought a couple of shirts when it first started and they were good but now the designs are ridiculous.

CC

Costco sell something like this every winter in several patterns. I can’t remember how much it was as it’s not something I’d ever wear. I’m guessing about £35 and they always have loads reduced after Christmas

Ah yes, let's get a rectangle of fabric, drape it over your shoulders and call it a poncho (and charge £150 for it). Who buys this brand? I bought a couple of shirts when it first started and they were good but now the designs are ridiculous.

CC
A lot of people must buy Marla's fashions otherwise she'd be booted out. I bought a few pieces in the beginning, but not any more. Nothing I bought was outstanding. I'm not tempted by any of her new clothes. I wonder why she doesn't make an appearance. There must be a reason. All a bit suspicious.

Agreed with everyone that it's shapeless, formless, useless etc etc but someone must have said, a lot of big women will think it will make them look *interesting/classy/shapelier/smart/trendy, and if we use reversible or bonded material and charge a lot and say * "two for one" "your" "for you" "trendy" "classic" and "premium brand" a lot, they'll lap it up and we're onto a winner. For sewing up a maximum of two straight seams, too, somewhere, and maybe cutting out a tad at the neck. Win/win all the way to the bank! (y)

And that's how to produce a great TSV.

*delete as inapplicable

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back