Currentbody TSV 23/01/23

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

In years to come, I think fillers, botox, etc. will be commonplace beauty aids and as simple to have done as going to the hairdresser.
They already are. A relative of my granddaughter owns a beauty salon, they have a hairdressing area, a nail bar, a beauty area for facials, massages etc. and an area for Botox, fillers, duck pouts and the like. Young women have these treatments on a regular basis, it’s just the norm. Business is booming ( there is also a tattoo parlour close by, which is also very busy)

They already are. A relative of my granddaughter owns a beauty salon, they have a hairdressing area, a nail bar, a beauty area for facials, massages etc. and an area for Botox, fillers, duck pouts and the like. Young women have these treatments on a regular basis, it’s just the norm. Business is booming ( there is also a tattoo parlour close by, which is also very busy)
I know, back in my day lol, we'd file our nails, bung on a bit of nail varnish, pluck our stray eye brows, and bung on a bit of mascara. Nowadays, nails and brows are something people have done in a salon and false eye lashes are no longer the reserve of drag queens, or fancy dress parties!

Trouble is a lot of people giving Botox injections are unqualified and the practice is unregulated.

The issue is now 99% of the people having these procedures look like something out of a horror film. Gone are the days when having a qualified doctor who trained in plastic surgery now its someone with a salon sticking a needle in some fools lips or cheeks. Dont get me started on the false bums!

Yes! Who on earth wants to look like Donald Duck? Or Donald Duck with a hippo's backside :unsure:

OIP.dQTH6It25eEBCZc6Ymj2SwHaFi

Latest posts

Back