Dannii Skirt TSV 2.jpg
    134.7 KB · Views: 152
  • Dannii Skirt TSV 3.jpg
    Dannii Skirt TSV 3.jpg
    121.7 KB · Views: 147
  • Dannii Skirt TSV 4.jpg
    Dannii Skirt TSV 4.jpg
    103.3 KB · Views: 151
So she's been browsing littlewoods again.

skirt: Far left = the Nasty Fuchsia option. Vom.
Omg I was just coming on to say the same thing but I was gonna say the Ambrose Wilson catalogue! Just awful, who on earth does she think this sort of garb's gonna appeal to? Ok, I doubt that a lot of Q's customers are looking to be "on trend" but I doubt whether many want to look like Sunday school teachers either!

Same old QVC styles .I don’t like bias cut. It tends to cling. Never feels comfortable.
It will cling terribly in poly. Unlikely to be lined. Cannot believe that she picked this/sorry designed that. No one would admit to designing that!
Can't wait to see it on the less 'trad' models....what fun! Hope Flinty or Jilly doing the launch.
t

To say I'm disappointed is an understatement. I like alot of her things but this is definitely not for me.

Dannii Minogue Bias Cut Satin Skirt

QVC Price £49.50
Todays Special Value Price £36.98
P&P £1.95

Petite

Regular

Bring effortless style to your wardrobe with this flowing midi skirt from Dannii Minogue. Boasting a bias-cut design, it offers a flattering and airy fit that's perfect for the warmer months. Plus, it's crafted from a silky satin-feel material, so keeping cool is made even easier. We also love the elasticated waistband, which helps to ensure a comfortable fit every time you slip it on. Sleek and vibrant, you'll want to make this skirt a staple in your summer repertoire.
The perfect pair - this light and elegant skirt is a great choice for when you want to cover your legs from the sun or a slight summer chill, while bringing a bright and flowing finish to your outfits. Pair it with our other Today’s Special Value offer, the Button Sleeve Blazer from Dannii Minogue and create bold and beautiful looks with ease.
A summer style - soft and airy, this gorgeous skirt is perfect for summer styling. Whether you wear it for beach strolls and poolside lounging in your favourite pair of sandals, or alongside a crisp white pair of trainers for walks around town and lunch dates with friends, you're guaranteed an effortlessly chic look every time you wear it. Finish your outfit off with a pair of trendy sunglasses and you're all set!
Take your pick - this skirt is available in two prints and five vibrant colours. Are you a lover of animal prints that draw the eye? Then we'd recommend Pink Animal, Navy Animal or White Animal. Prefer bright floral prints? Then go for Green Ditsy or Orange Ditsy.
  • Regular fit
  • Elasticated waistband
  • Bias cut
  • Midi length
  • 100% polyester
  • Machine washable at 30C
Colour options:
  • Pink Animal
  • Navy Animal
  • White Animal
  • Green Ditsy
  • Orange Ditsy

Dannii Minogue Button Sleeve Blazer

QVC Price £90.00
Todays Special Value Price £69.98
P&P £1.95

Petite

Regular

A bright blazer is a great choice for giving your transitional outfits a chic yet elegant feel, and this gorgeous one from Dannii Minogue is certainly no exception. It boasts a fitted design for a fabulous silhouette, as well as a lapel collar neckline and two functional flap front pockets for your essentials. Bright, bold and sophisticated, you'll love throwing this blazer on over smart and casual looks alike for a perfect finishing touch.
The perfect pairing - this versatile blazer is great for layering when there's a slight chill in the air, or if you want to bring a touch of elegance to your outfits. Pair it with our other Today’s Special Value offer, the Bias Cut Satin Printed Skirt from Dannii Minogue and create bold and beautiful looks with ease.
A wow piece - this blazer boasts a range of details to really elevate your look. We love the 3/4 length sleeves with button detailing, as well as the hidden button-front closure that gives it a clean finish. This tailored blazer will match perfectly with casual and dressier outfits alike, so whether you pair it with jeans and your favourite tee, or match it with tailored trousers and boots, you're guaranteed an on-trend look every time.
Take your pick - this blazer is available in two wonderful summer shades. Choose Lilac if you're a fan of classic transitional colour that'll pair beautifully with jeans and smart trousers. Prefer something a bit bolder? Then opt for Orange and let your outfits pop.
  • Regular fit
  • 3/4 length sleeves with button details
  • Fitted style
  • Two function front pockets with flaps
  • Lapel collar neckline
  • Front button closure
  • 90% polyester, 10% elastane
  • Machine washable at 30C
Colour options:
  • Lilac
  • Orange

I’ve just received four identical emails from them about this TSV. 😳 A little over the top because one email would have done …. but I’m still not buying either item.
Not buying?? Are you mad?

Bit the jacket has front pockets WITH FLAPS!!!!

I'm getting it purely for those flaps. I can shimmy them when I'm Mother of The Bride, or whilst walking my boy.

Latest posts

Back