Dannii Minogue Petite Fashion TSV 02/05/23

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Omg! I don’t know whether to omg about the ridiculous price of the jacket or how terrible both items look on EVERYONE- wtf does Jilly look like in those trainers? Claire looks especially awful in the pale colourway. Sorry Dannii but this collection is HORRIFIC!
I watched the launch and agree the items flattered no one especially the skirt. It clung to everyone . Poor Jilly who was gushing about how good it felt even on her and she’s not usually a skirt person.She seemed desperate.
As for the jacket what’s with the tabs.?
A crumpled mess.

I have also just had this thought- the range is called “petites” , so how about drafting in some models that are petite all over? Yes Dannii, people who have had the same struggle that led you to create this range in the first place- those who have had to buy their clothes from the children’s wear department or like yourself had to learn to sew. Apart from yourself on your few visits- where are the models who are your size and smaller showing us how the tiny lady doesn’t look, as you repeatedly say “like the clothes are wearing her”?!
I know petite includes height as well as size , but cramming models like Claire into what looks like 2 sizes too small and then suggesting customers size up to accommodate their big hips and stomach so the skirt hangs correctly does not exactly scream “ bespoke” to me!
For a range that’s supposed to be all about the fit, there is absolutely no excuse for telling people to size up or down!

I think the skirt has not been cut correctly. Too small around hips, go up a size and will be too loose around waist. Certainly not cut for a curvy figure. When clothes are made in far East, often the same problem. Why did they go just for the bright fashion colours? What is wrong with a navy blazer? I cannot think of a single occasion to wear either of these garments? Not even holiday wear. What were the buyers thinking? I am sorry if you like it but not for me.

I like Danni and thought the blazer was probably good quality, lined and with stretch. The colours were strange choices though and the tab sleeve was a dated flop. I agree that sadly nobody looked great.

I think the skirt has not been cut correctly. Too small around hips, go up a size and will be too loose around waist. Certainly not cut for a curvy figure. When clothes are made in far East, often the same problem. Why did they go just for the bright fashion colours? What is wrong with a navy blazer? I cannot think of a single occasion to wear either of these garments? Not even holiday wear. What were the buyers thinking? I am sorry if you like it but not for me.
My thoughts exactly!

Tab sleeves on a blazer? Haven't watched as I was doing an event for the oldies at work today but not even worth catching up. Anyone bought one of Ruth's blazers? Quality?

CC

Latest posts

Back