Dawn Bibby back

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Scouser

Registered Shopper
I remember reading a thread on here about Dawn's situation. I'm not a crafter but I saw her on a craft show this morning with Anthony. She was not wearing rings on her "wedding finger" but the solitaire diamond was on her right hand. There are more craft shows later today.

her husband JJ went to south africa and decided not to come back. i.e she has been dumped.

the blog is very strange, in that everyone is making reference to it without actually saying what happened.

It is easier to pray for Dawn if you know what you are praying for, that is the reason l asked, sorry if it offended you.

No I am sorry.
I am sure Dawn would appreciate your concern as it is well meant. I'm just a grouch.

The only detail required is that it no longer says happily married to JJ.

:heartbroke:

I would never wish a break-up on anyone but it didn't come as a huge surprise. I often remarked on her tone when she spoke to him, it always seemed bossy and hectoring, as if she owned rather than partnered him. I found it quite unpleasant, maybe he did too....

I would never wish a break-up on anyone but it didn't come as a huge surprise. I often remarked on her tone when she spoke to him, it always seemed bossy and hectoring, as if she owned rather than partnered him. I found it quite unpleasant, maybe he did too....

I thought the same as you, sad though for Dawn.

I thought that but hoped that if you knew the people it wouldn't really be like that.

Not trying to speculate on Dawn's situation just speaking for myself, I avoided marriage for many reasons but one was that I knew I couldn't cope with another person's family all over my life.(Yes I am a horrible person, you're quite right) Dawn seems very family orientated which is a good thing but it can be a little tough at times for someone who has married in.

Much as I like DB, I didnt think they looked a matched couple, he seemed to look a lot younger than her. Makes you wonder if whilst he was in SA he met up with a long lost girlfriend. She has mentioned on her blog that something shocked her to her core. Maybe he came out over there? Anyway I hope she finds comfort with family, friends and her pets.

Much as I like DB, I didnt think they looked a matched couple, he seemed to look a lot younger than her. Makes you wonder if whilst he was in SA he met up with a long lost girlfriend. She has mentioned on her blog that something shocked her to her core. Maybe he came out over there? Anyway I hope she finds comfort with family, friends and her pets.

Hmmmm, I don't care to Speculate. My husband's a great deal younger than me but I have enormous love and respect for him and would never talk down to him in the way I felt she did. Marriages break up for all sorts of reasons and it's not a given that anyone else is involved. Having said I wouldn't speculate, I'm wondering if he was homesick.

Don't speculate I can tell you the facts, there was no other woman, they've split up and Dawn is feeling better and touched by your concern. I don't know her personally but I do know somebody who does. Dawn looks great all power to her!

Hmmmm, I don't care to Speculate. My husband's a great deal younger than me but I have enormous love and respect for him and would never talk down to him in the way I felt she did. Marriages break up for all sorts of reasons and it's not a given that anyone else is involved. Having said I wouldn't speculate, I'm wondering if he was homesick.

oops knew as soon as i mentioned the age thing I would upset someone, - not intentional. It just with with what she had said on her blog, that made me think it was more than just deciding to go their separate ways.

at the risk of being flamed into oblivion, dawn bibby is not a bleedin' saint. she's just another businesswoman who sells her wares and makes a very nice living out of appearing on QVC.

she always seems to be "tired". maybe he got tired of that.... i would have.

Latest posts

Back