Dawn Bibby back

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

oops knew as soon as i mentioned the age thing I would upset someone, - not intentional. It just with with what she had said on her blog, that made me think it was more than just deciding to go their separate ways.

Heck, I'm not in the least upset. I know very little about the presenters, not interested in their blogs and private life and really have no wish to know. As Burlz said, she's just some business woman who sells stuff on T.V. However, as a crafter, I tend to see her whether I want to or not and I also have a couple of her DVDs on which he appears. To me, she always spoke to JJ as if he was a naughty boy and also a bit useless.I've mentioned it on several previous threads. Now some men marry "mummy" figures because they enjoy that. I would hate that kind of relationship and I would hope that my lovely husband would run away if I started to treat him like an overgrown schoolboy.
I hope they both manage to move on with their lives. They were married, it didn't work, that's sad but all too common.

Don't speculate I can tell you the facts, there was no other woman, they've split up and Dawn is feeling better and touched by your concern. I don't know her personally but I do know somebody who does. Dawn looks great all power to her!

That's great to hear. She looks brilliant right now, was lovely to see her looking so well yesterday.

Shes lost a lot of weight but looks good for it.

classic "i got dumped" behaviour. go on a diet, lose loads of weight. make "him" see what he's missing.
she'll be getting p*ssed and falling out of nightclubs with a male stripper on her arm next.

vanessa feltz re-run.

I suppose the shock of your husband walking out on you may not do much for your appetite. Good for her if she is looking better for it - now she just needs to do something about that brassy hair-do.

I was told that JJ was Dawn's second husband. I am sure therefore that having survived one marriage break up she will be fine. I hope she does,having met her a few times I have always found her really nice-whereas the one time I met JJ I thought ugh-slimey toad! She is lucky to have ssuch a lovely,large family around her to get her through this,though I am sure at this time she wishes she could have just one hug from her mum. She looks really pretty tonight and I wish her well.

She was on top form and had a real fit of the giggles with Craig at one point when she couldn't get a sticker to go on properly:flower:

I am always sad when any marriage breaks down. IMO Dawn is probably putting the best side out. It doesn't matter how much money etc she has, she must be devastated. Even though she has a loving Family, it will hit her most when she is in her house. when she is alone. IMO she loved JJ with all her heart.

Sorry! I know I'm going to get shot down in flames for this, but it's just my opinion.

I feel as though Dawn is trying a bit too hard to look as if she doesn't care. Good on her for looking good and losing the weight, but she did that when her last marriage broke up....She re-invented herself with the long blonde hair and lost loads of weight. Like Burlzs said, when she was with JJ she was always saying she was either tired, or poorly. Now, in a matter of weeks, she's suddenly bursting with energy, giggling constantly, and coming across as a completely changed person. I just hope for her sake that all this isn't going to make her ill. Because behind all the façade she must be really hurting.

I thought the midnight launch of the TSV with Craig Rowe was really annoying. They were both constanly giggling and it came across IMO as really false.

I feel as though Dawn is trying a bit too hard to look as if she doesn't care. I just hope for her sake that all this isn't going to make her ill. Because behind all the façade she must be really hurting.

Thats her job. Most people will not know the ins and outs of her marriage break up and will not want to know, they want to know about the products not her personal life.

This is the same in any job, you put on a front. Can you imagine nurses telling/moaning to patients about the woes in their personal life? Nope they just get on with it and put on a front and do their job. Thats what Dawn is doing, and I wouldnt expect anything else.

I'm not a crafter and so rarely see Dawn but have always thought she comes across as warm and friendly, and am sad to hear about her separation. I didn't see the launch last night, caught a couple of minutes of the repeat this morning and she seemed pretty 'up' and looked great. Perhaps she is putting on a front for the sake of self-preservation - or perhaps as the dust is starting to settle she's feeling relieved. I have no idea if this is the case for her but I know from personal experience that carrying the weight of a failing relationship can be exhausting - it saps your energy - and this might well go some way to explaining what those who watch her regularly have observed as tiredness/illness in recent times. Whatever the case, I hope she has a great new future.

not a crafter so tend to see much of DB or catch much of her life.

Saw 10 mins of her the other day and thought wow she looks different - even the hair looked better:happy:

seems a strange thing to comment on when I don't watch her - but have always thought she has lovely hands but every finger covered in a ring (she likes her gold!!)

This time couldn't help but notice that the ring had gone and she looked positively uncomfortable when a caller said love to jj.

so came on here to find the gossip - i do remember seeing this thread but not having much interest in it,at the time.Have looked on her blog - and she jumps from jj to being stuck to thanking everyone for the support.I was a bit confused till i read the rest of this thread!!!

I do feel sorry for DB.Can't be easy when the craft fans have seen her get married and know who jj is - and now its all gone wrong:down:

Sorry! I know I'm going to get shot down in flames for this, but it's just my opinion.

I feel as though Dawn is trying a bit too hard to look as if she doesn't care. Good on her for looking good and losing the weight, but she did that when her last marriage broke up....She re-invented herself with the long blonde hair and lost loads of weight. Like Burlzs said, when she was with JJ she was always saying she was either tired, or poorly. Now, in a matter of weeks, she's suddenly bursting with energy, giggling constantly, and coming across as a completely changed person. I just hope for her sake that all this isn't going to make her ill. Because behind all the façade she must be really hurting.

I thought the midnight launch of the TSV with Craig Rowe was really annoying. They were both constanly giggling and it came across IMO as really false.

I didn't realise that Dawn had been married before and that JJ was her second husband.

Latest posts

Back