Decleor One Time Only

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Sazza

Staff member
Decleor 2 Piece Aromessence Excellence Collection.
One Time Only Price £65.52
QVC Price £79.25
Item Number 222358
Availability In stock
UK P&P £5.45
Two-piece Hydra Floral and Aromessence Excellence Serum from Decleor. The perfect collection for anyone wanting to achieve great hydration, plumping and firming of the complexion. Contains a moisturiser and serum, suitable for all skin types.

Set contains:

•1 x Hydra Floral moisturising cream (40ml) - Decleor's top-selling moisturiser, formulated to keep skin smooth and hydrated
•1 x Aromessence Excellence serum (15ml) - a 100% natural serum to help skin feel firmer and plumper, and to help reduce the appearance of open pores

How to use:

•Apply 3 drops of Aromessence Excellence serum after cleansing and smooth over the face and neck, then follow with the Hydra Floral cream

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.222358

Decleor 5 Piece Expression De L'Age Collection.
One Time Only Price £66.48
QVC Price £82.50
Item Number 220189
Availability In stock
UK P&P £5.95

Look after your skin with this five-piece Expression De L'Age collection from Decleor. The set contains Expression De L'Age cream (50ml), Expression De L'Age eye cream (15ml), Cleansing Milk (75ml), Tonifying Lotion (75ml) and Neroli (1ml) complete with a silver storage bag to keep them in. The collection is ideal for mature, tired and dull-looking skin.

Contents

•1 x Expression De L'Age cream (50ml)
•1 x Expression De L'Age eye cream (15ml)
•1 x Cleansing Milk (75ml)
•1 x Tonifying Lotion (75ml)
•1 x Neroli (1ml)
•1 x silver storage bag

Bag fabric contents

•Outer: 100% PVC
•Lining: 100% polyester
•Wipe clean

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.220189

Last edited:
Has anyone tried the Excellence oil or balm ? I've seen various presenters go into raptures over it but wonder if it's really such a big step up from the other Aromessence ranges as they say it is. Any thoughts on results and whether it's worth the money ? Wish they did a try-me kit for this range.

Has anyone tried the Excellence oil or balm ? I've seen various presenters go into raptures over it but wonder if it's really such a big step up from the other Aromessence ranges as they say it is. Any thoughts on results and whether it's worth the money ? Wish they did a try-me kit for this range.

I do like the Excellence oil and wish I didn't! It has a lovely texture and aroma, skin felt and looked different after a few uses it's just justifiying spending that amount money.
I would love to try the balm but again cost puts me off , so will keep using Iris oil and balm until a bargain comes along!

They have had some try me kits as that is how I got to try this. One was a little gold bag that had one of each of the aromessences, Neroli, Iris, Angelique and Excellence for about £30. The Excellence alone was worth ml for ml about £24.

:flower:

will keep using Iris oil and balm until a bargain comes along!

Yes, I'll probably do the same although this Excellence OTO is tempting !

Thanks for your reply - I think it was also you who gave your thoughts on the Gatineau Aquamemory vs. Hydra-Floral ? I need to find the thread but basically I found the Aquamemory serum more hydrating than Iris oil but the Aquamemory moisturiser wasn't as hydrating as Hydra-Floral. However, the overpowering oceanic perfume of the Gatineau just about choked me and I could smell the pong all day, so I'll be sticking to Decleor.

Latest posts

Back