decleor salon sizes

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

picknmix

Registered Shopper
hello everyone, just a little rant... how come you can get salon size aromessences of ebay but not qvc? why can't they just do a limited amount during the beauty months? scared to buy off ebay incase they're not genuine.

They come out twice a year usually Jan and July. So its up to Decleor if they release them to QVC earlier. They are widely available at Decleor counters for ages usually until stock runs out.

Ebay no not fake but you should check feedback and ask questions etc. Usually it is last year's stock on sale. I have bought Decleor from ebay and it was fine, the Progene Gel way back last year. Still using it on my neck under cream and it is real.

hello everyone, just a little rant... how come you can get salon size aromessences of ebay but not qvc? why can't they just do a limited amount during the beauty months? scared to buy off ebay incase they're not genuine.

Salon sizes of the aromessences are for the therapists only. They never appear in the high street or QVC. They usually appear on Ebay as salons sell them off if they close down etc..... Salons sizes of the cleansers, toners, hand cream etc...are a different matter they appear twice a year being sold on high street, QVC and retailers online.

thank you donna225. i live in the middle of nowhere and not all house of fraiser have a decleor counter. i will try ebay and see how and i get on.

I got the 50ml angelique aromessence from Cheap Smells.com after someone on here recommended them. It was way under half price. They seem to have special offers every so often with some discounts larger at some times than others and it is genuine Decleor stuff - this one was obviously a salon size that hadn't been used so perhaps it's bankrupt stock etc. Have a look. Good prices and great service.

thank you donna225. i live in the middle of nowhere and not all house of fraiser have a decleor counter. i will try ebay and see how and i get on.

Only buy from top rated sellers on ebay !! otherwise you can buy cosmetics that are so old they have gone off. I have bought clarins creams in the past and they have a very funny smell. I since have gone on to Decleor but will only buy from top rated sellers!

Latest posts

Back