Decleor TSV 19/11/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I hope you all like the Oil & balm which I ordered from another source when I didn't go for the TSV.I think my skin is better when using this combo.

Mine has been showing as on its way to the courier since 6.12 this morning! They haven't even got it yet!!! Which is a shame cos I was around this afternoon but will be out a lot tomorrow. :sad:

Mine was delivered yesterday by Hermes which is a first on a Sunday for me. The box is massive. Might give it to myself for Christmas and not open it yet, but better check it's all there

Mine is still on its way to the courier from the local depot. Since around 6.00 yesterday morning! So I reckon either the electronic system is down, again, or more likely, it's got lost!!!!

They were not due to come out until w/b 11/12 though so maybe they finished part of the order and decided to ship it to Q for despatch to the customer rather than dealing with 20000 units or whatever in one fell swoop. I agree it is worth checking with CS who should know the state of play......

They were not due to come out until w/b 11/12 though so maybe they finished part of the order and decided to ship it to Q for despatch to the customer rather than dealing with 20000 units or whatever in one fell swoop. I agree it is worth checking with CS who should know the state of play......

That sounds like a very logical explanation

is there a specific qvc uk page where I can add my comments about this TSV delivery or non delivery?

it is ok I found the page and left an angry comment.

Last edited:
Did anyone's come in a box? When I saw the TSV I thought it was gift boxed. I just this minute opened mine and it's just the products on a plastic tray. I am not happy. It might seem very petty as this was a gift to myself but I wanted to wrap it and put it under the tree for Christmas - can't. If it was a gift for someone else, I would be raging as it would have to go back. Crap Decleor I'm afraid.

CC

Did anyone's come in a box? When I saw the TSV I thought it was gift boxed. I just this minute opened mine and it's just the products on a plastic tray. I am not happy. It might seem very petty as this was a gift to myself but I wanted to wrap it and put it under the tree for Christmas - can't. If it was a gift for someone else, I would be raging as it would have to go back. Crap Decleor I'm afraid.

CC

I have read elsewhere the box is flat packed underneath everything.

Mine was flat packed in the outer box but not wrapped up in the paper guarding the contents. If I had wanted it for a present I would have used tissue and a gift bag because the value was so excellent I wouldn't send it back. But I agree it is annoying.

Sudden thought. Perhaps it was a box issue rather than a product stock issue which made it late!!!!!!!!!

My box was also flat packed, I may stick mind under the tree for myself too (although that may sound a bit daft) the box is a bit flimsy but I don't mind as the products are lovely

Definitely no box. I'm keeping it as I want the products and at the end of the day that's what I paid for but for that price a little presentation wouldn't go wrong.

CC

Latest posts

Back