Decleor tsv

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

At this time of year it would most likely be a collection based around a full size tan accelerator.

In my dreams it had a full size Tonilastil. :D:D:D

At this time of year it would most likely be a collection based around a full size tan accelerator.

In my dreams it had a full size Tonilastil. :D:D:D

I doubt it would be tan accelerator, too late in the season for it, more likely to have that in a TSV in Spring.

still nothing yet sazza ??

Not yet but I will keep trying!!

Well..

I think 'Saintly' could be indeed right about the Decleor TSV being the 6 Piece Anti-Ageing & Moisturising Collection...

This collection is now showing up with the customer service message...

"We're sorry. We cannot access the item information you requested at this time. A Customer Service Representative may, however, be able to help you. Please call 0800 51 41 31"

I bought this collection a few weeks ago... Now its unavailable to buy at this moment..
They did this with the last MB repeat TSV, it was on the site for ages, before it was unavailable...

Looks like another repeat TSV to me...

I dont mind though, as i would LOVE another one of these collections at a lower TSV price - Worth it just for the Hydra Floral and Prolagene gel lol

Well..

I think 'Saintly' could be indeed right about the Decleor TSV being the 6 Piece Anti-Ageing & Moisturising Collection...

"We're sorry. We cannot access the item information you requested at this time. A Customer Service Representative may, however, be able to help you. Please call 0800 51 41 31"

I bought this collection a few weeks ago... Now its unavailable to buy at this moment..
They did this with the last MB repeat TSV, it was on the site for ages, before it was unavailable...

I dont mind though, as i would LOVE another one of these collections at a lower TSV price - Worth it just for the Hydra Floral and Prolagene gel lol

Couldn't agreen more, have held off buying it coz i thought it might be the next TSV. So fingers crossed!;)

Well..

Thanks Mikey, I have been checking the old TSV's regularly to see if any disappear and get the CS message as I had a feeling it might be a repeat TSV when nothing new has been appearing.

If it is 224 389 then I will be happy as it has Prolagene in it :clap:

TSV price was £32.78 so it will probably be the same this time. :)

I'm sure last time it was a TSV they mentioned that they may do it as a repeat because it sold so well ;)

Latest posts

Back