Denim & Co 5/4/22

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Denim & Co Stretch Twill Utility Jacket

Attachments

• Denim & Co TSV 1.jpg
    Denim & Co TSV 1.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 115
It doesn't look very good quality to me, in the close ups with the rolled up sleeves it looks horrendous. I don't know what "Utility" has got to do with it, cause I can't see I'd get a lot of use from this weird looking shirt. Boring I know but it would just about work in black ,or white (for summer) especially if it was well made.

I wasn’t impressed with the quality of the 2 items I purchased from this range in the past and I doubt if it has improved since then.

I've never bought the jackets but I've had a couple of summer dresses from Denim & Co and I've liked them. I think it's all a bit of hit and miss. Lots of brands do their own thing to start and then see what others are doing, heave on the band wagon and everything becomes too samey. What some like others don't.

CC

Explains why these last couple of weeks we have had the constant flogging to rid first the stock of the proclaimed highest reviewed fashion item the Casual & Co Denim jacket. 🤔

Unlike most I like muddy colours, I fact there are very few colours I don’t like, perhaps not a full outfit in yellow or orange but a scarf or shoes is ok.

Apple green is one of the few I never look at

I can't comment on the rest of this range, but I bought this teddy bear coat, and barring fur coats, its the warmest coat I've ever owned. It also washed like a dream. I put it away when we had temperatures around the 20 mark last week, now I'll have to get it out again !

https://www.qvcuk.com/Denim-&-Co-Fleece-&-Sherpa-Coat-With-Hood.product.186882.html?sc=NAVLIST
I got that coat in burgundy and it's really warm, I wear it inside. However, it's a dog hair magnet and was ruined after only a couple of wears. I kept it though but it's now white :(🐶

CC

Latest posts

Back