Denim & Co TSV 2.jpg
    184.8 KB · Views: 119
  • Denim & Co TSV 3.jpg
    Denim & Co TSV 3.jpg
    183 KB · Views: 116
  • Denim & Co TSV 4.jpg
    Denim & Co TSV 4.jpg
    189.5 KB · Views: 115
My mum made me a pair of trousers like this when I had my first C section, and I kept them for my second. Ahead of the op you don't know where your clothes will sit on your scar and the shirring is the least pressure.
Not sure my DD would wear these is she ever has to have a C section but I was happy with them at the time. I didn't wear them outside the house.
Maybe QVC could market them for anyone having a hysterectomy ...it's a similar scar I believe. :)
Comfort could be a factor for other reasons; I don't mind the look of the fabric but a bit too wide, like a PJ bottom for me.

Denim & Co. Printed Jersey Pull On Trouser

QVC Price £40.00
Todays Special Value Price £24.98
P&P £3.95

Regular

Petite

Introducing your go-to piece for the summer from Denim & Co.s Petite range! Combining a flattering wide leg design with an easy pull-on style and an all-over print, these are the perfect trousers for instant holiday mode, whether youre enjoying a staycation or packing for further afield! Great for summer and designed with comfort and versatility in mind, these trousers will double up for smart or casual looks, day or night, from springtime through to cooler autumn days.

How to style
- who doesn’t love a pair of trousers that can be dressed up or down! This pair is all about versatility so go casual with a simple T-shirt and denim jacket or transform into a special occasion outfit with a pretty blouse or shirt and wedge sandals. For extra wow, add a bold necklace or colour-pop earrings into the mix for some extra flair.
Take your pick – these trousers come in a number of easy-wear shades so co-ordinating with the rest of your wardrobe will be a breeze! Choose from classic Navy, Black or Taupe or go for a warm Olive shade for an extra dimension, each option featuring an all-over Shibori-inspired print to give your outfit that extra something
  • Faux smocked elasticated waistband
  • Slash pockets
  • 57% cotton, 38% viscose, 5% elastane
  • Machine wash at 30C
Colour options:
  • Navy Shibori
  • Black Shibori
  • Olive Shibori
  • Taupe Shibori

My mum made me a pair of trousers like this when I had my first C section, and I kept them for my second. Ahead of the op you don't know where your clothes will sit on your scar and the shirring is the least pressure.
Not sure my DD would wear these is she ever has to have a C section but I was happy with them at the time. I didn't wear them outside the house.
Maybe QVC could market them for anyone having a hysterectomy ...it's a similar scar I believe. :)
Comfort could be a factor for other reasons; I don't mind the look of the fabric but a bit too wide, like a PJ bottom for me.
... anyone having a hysterectomy<<

They could feature in the line up of Menopause my way products!

There are a lot of oto's today - does that mean the tsv has bombed or maybe a sell out?

Latest posts

Back