Denim & Co TSV 26/07/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I actually didn't buy this in the end, when I saw the live show the blush option was not what I was thinking of at all, more of a rose pink. I then went onto Gap online and ended up buying this jacket, had an extra 50% off last night so cost me £8.93, still £4 delivery, but the QVC option was pretty much the same delivery. I also bought a few more things from GAP with an extra 50% off and spent £20 all in including delivery.

https://www.gap.co.uk/gap/tencel-ic...6002&dwvar_000417176_fit=regular&cgid=1013341

Thank you Jackanory, I got one too :flower:

I actually didn't buy this in the end, when I saw the live show the blush option was not what I was thinking of at all, more of a rose pink. I then went onto Gap online and ended up buying this jacket, had an extra 50% off last night so cost me £8.93, still £4 delivery, but the QVC option was pretty much the same delivery. I also bought a few more things from GAP with an extra 50% off and spent £20 all in including delivery.

https://www.gap.co.uk/gap/tencel-ic...6002&dwvar_000417176_fit=regular&cgid=1013341

I`m quite tall so I prefer longer length jackets and thanks to you I found an off white linen blazer in the GAP sale and with a further 50% off. It cost me just under £12 plus postage. Cheers for that !
https://www.gap.co.uk/gap/classic-g...0417191_fit=regular&cgid=w-sale-50off#start=1

If anybody`s looking for a traditional style of denim jacket then the one in he link below is available in white, mid wash blue or pale pink. It`s £30 but if you use the code SUNNY at checkout it`s £24 and free delivery plus it has lots of great reviews.
https://www.romanoriginals.co.uk/denim-jacket-15005829

Just got a new discount code SHOP25 so this denim jacket is now £22.50 delivered.

My jacket has arrived. It's definitely not what I would call denim. It's a bit like a thicker, stiffer, sweatshirt material, particularly on the back. I think it should be described as french terry rather than calling it a denim jacket.

That said, it's actually easier to wear than a denim jacket, in my view. It seems very well made, and fits me perfectly across the shoulders and in the arms. It doesn't do up, but I blame my rotund stomach for that! I don't tend to do up any of my jackets, to be honest... and I can still imagine blitzing my stomach into a better proportion.

Well pleased with my purchase, and I expect to get plenty of wear out of it. Hope anyone else who purchased has been happy with what they received too.

Right so who according to the reviews has a jacket that isn’t a denim jacket cause it’s made from stretch sweatshirt material. Has stretch cuffs and smells cause wasn’t told about that.
And also doesn’t measure the chest measurement size quoted in presentations and on the web site

Right so who according to the reviews has a jacket that isn’t a denim jacket cause it’s made from stretch sweatshirt material. Has stretch cuffs and smells cause wasn’t told about that.
And also doesn’t measure the chest measurement size quoted in presentations and on the web site

It absolutely isn't denim. At least not in the white. I can't speak for any other colours. It's really nice, though.

I have no time for those moaning about the cuffs & material as both were obvious to our cat!

I'm really pleased with mine; exactly the fabric I expected from seeing it on screen. Size Small is fine, I might have gone for Medium if I were to wear it fastened up, but I won't. Having short arms I turn the stretchy cuffs under and they're the perfect length. Also I didn't want denim so another plus point.

I have no time for those moaning about the cuffs & material as both were obvious to our cat!

Can’t believe some folk I don’t know what think is going to turn up when it’s clearly visible what’s been modelled.

Well I like mine and would definitely but keeping I like the fact it’s stretch sweatshirty material makes for comfort especially the bigger arm and of the cuffs not tight and avoids the bulky metal botton closure.

Now for the negative my jacket arrived whilst it fits, fastens and is comfy it’s tighter than was expecting despite I did order the correct size. Hell its too tight but it will be as it measures 6” smaller than the chest measurement given on the web site and on air. Whilst I could keep it, it really is too small and I know I would come cooler times which I wanted it for, needing a long sleeve underneath, just would avoid wearing it.

Would be interested to know those that purchased how yours measures up to the chest measurements provided?
Pre paid label coming to return, but when theres stuff in stock, goodness what size to reorder.

Latest posts

Back