Dennis Basso Coat

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Moth

Registered Shopper
Leaving aside moral issues surrounding his fashions, I'm curious to know if anyone here has bought or tried his Faux Fur Revere Collar Coat - item 154871? I'm asking because it has such polarised reviews - some love it and love the quality whereas many others say the fasteners fell off and the fur shed badly. I was interested but the thought of it moulting all over the place really puts me off. So wondering if anyone has direct experience of this? Thanks :)

I did actually buy this a couple of years ago, but it arrived in such a poor state that it went straight back and I never got to look at it. it was bundled up in a rubbishy box, no tags or dust bag and it smelled as though it has been left in a mouldy shed for a few months. QVC then somehow lost it in the warehouse when I sent it back and I eventually had to complain to the CEO at the time to get a refund. Once it went that far, it happened quickly, but I certainly wasn't impressed at the time. Yet another of those returns that somehow managed to slip through that wonderful quality assurance process QVC operate *cough cough*

I have never tried faux fur as I don't like the feel of it.Better that than the real thing which belongs on the relevant animal. Sounds as if your purchase had been stored incorrectly for a long time .
Are you thinking of buying another one after reading those reviews?You said many were dissatisfied .I should be careful based on your previous experience.I wonder if Mr B's fur coats have problems?$$$$$$$$$$$$

Latest posts

Back