Desperate for sales?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Moth

Registered Shopper
I never watch the Lunchtime Show, but, today, I've just happened to turn over as it's on and they're showing tonight's Judith Williams TSV already! So much for the fun of surprise, but, as was discussed in an earlier thread, I'm now one viewer who won't be looking in at all, so there go all the chances I might see something else I'm interested in. Are they getting that desperate for the sales?

i had it on in the background in the kitchen as i was baking. but i was aware of claire sutton shrieking and simon trying to out do her. it sounds like a right old shambles of presenters trying to make the powers to be see who is the most excitable presenter on qvc.

I never watch the Lunchtime Show, but, today, I've just happened to turn over as it's on and they're showing tonight's Judith Williams TSV already! So much for the fun of surprise, but, as was discussed in an earlier thread, I'm now one viewer who won't be looking in at all, so there go all the chances I might see something else I'm interested in. Are they getting that desperate for the sales?

I agree it does spoil the surprise can't say I am very keen on the Lunchtime Show.

I think they are worried about sales because its another Beauty Tsv on Auto Delivery and they know alot of people wont buy because of the lack of Easy Pays.

Latest posts

Back