Diabolical customer service

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Well I am not shopping with them ever again no matter what products they sell. I like the Samy range but I would rather pay the extra and get them at Superdrug knowing I pay my money and walk out the shops with my goods no stress!!!!! Life has enough stress without more to end to the agenda!

I have just a simular problem with the so call wonderful customer services. I ordered the moria c trousers (yes I know - horrible but my mum likes them) on the 14th may. Delivery was supposed to be 21st. However i was told today by customer service that there is a note on the system to say that moira had not delivered them until the 26th and that delivery would be 10 days after that. I explained that I wanted to give them to my mum while we were on holiday next week and that 10 days is not going to work. i also asked why they did not let anyone know - no answer!! I then asked to cancel the delivery as I wouldn't be around and that it would not now be needed as they wouldn't arrive until after our holiday. To which I was told they can not cancel and If I refuse delivery then the refund would take longer. I pointed out that they would not delivered as i would not be here - not refused. I was told that didn't matter. What a cheek. Does anyone have the new bosses email so i can complain?

I have just a simular problem with the so call wonderful customer services. I ordered the moria c trousers (yes I know - horrible but my mum likes them) on the 14th may. Delivery was supposed to be 21st. However i was told today by customer service that there is a note on the system to say that moira had not delivered them until the 26th and that delivery would be 10 days after that. I explained that I wanted to give them to my mum while we were on holiday next week and that 10 days is not going to work. i also asked why they did not let anyone know - no answer!! I then asked to cancel the delivery as I wouldn't be around and that it would not now be needed as they wouldn't arrive until after our holiday. To which I was told they can not cancel and If I refuse delivery then the refund would take longer. I pointed out that they would not delivered as i would not be here - not refused. I was told that didn't matter. What a cheek. Does anyone have the new bosses email so i can complain?

Hi I am having the same problem..i ordered them on the 12th may and still have not received them..i was going to email moira but there is no email address for her...also i would like the email address for the new bosses so i too can complain....

I don't know if this is a coincidence or not, but many couriers (Parcelnet/Hermes) haven't had any Ideal World to deliver for about a week or more now.

Either they have changed their delivery agents, or no-one is buying (doesn't seem to be the case) or IW aren't shipping stuff out/can't ship because they haven't paid PN/Hermes....

Makes you wonder....

I no longer order from IW because each order I made came with some sort of associated problem. I have in the past ordered scarflaces from IW and when they failed to appear I found that a call to Moira C brought instant results. I believe that orders are dispatched directly from her. Here is her contact number 01205871354 or 07875225563 and her customer service is excellent.

I don't know if this is a coincidence or not, but many couriers (Parcelnet/Hermes) haven't had any Ideal World to deliver for about a week or more now.

Either they have changed their delivery agents, or no-one is buying (doesn't seem to be the case) or IW aren't shipping stuff out/can't ship because they haven't paid PN/Hermes....

Makes you wonder....

Hi Lottie my ijpy did not come by Parcelnet it was a different courier cant remember the company as I was too busy looking at the dishy man getting out the van lol

this service is typical, they say 10 days then its another ten days they make it up as they go along and then they blame the direct despatch people and say that it is actually their fault!!! palm of the blame, you may get a little ten quid voucher out of them for your inconveinence. Disgusting service!!!!!!

Try [email protected] He responded to my email but it did not make any difference as I wont be shopping with them again they will come up with someting in their favour as to not make themselves look like its their fault. Best thing to do is dont shop with them again and move on!!!! Less hassle and less stress IMHO.

Latest posts

Back