• Diamonique TSV 5.jpg
    Diamonique TSV 5.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 99
Diamonique 2.4ct tw Interchangeable Earrings Set Sterling Silver
Item Number: 350438
QVC Price £49.98
Todays Special Value Price £27.96
P&P £2.95

Add a touch of versatile glamour to your jewellery collection with these interchangeable sterling silver earrings from Diamonique. Adorned with round diamond-cut simulated white diamonds, these elegant hoop earrings offer plenty of sparkle that's sure to catch the eye. This set also boasts a range of removable charms, including dazzling simulated diamond drops and sleek shell pearl drops, so you can effortlessly switch up your style to suit your outfit, mood and plans.
*A great saving: If you were to buy this Diamonique 2.40 carat tw Pearl Interchangeable Earring Set in Sterling Silver from QVCUK.com after this offer ends, you’d pay £49.98 plus P&P. So, for our Today’s Special Value price of just £27.96 plus P&P, you’re saving £22.02.
The six Cs of Diamonique - this beautiful collection features the six Cs of Diamonique - unbeatable Clarity, great Carat weight, believable clear Colour, like diamonds, low Cost, beautifully Cut stones, and a piece that exudes Confidence. The clarity of each stone ensures optimum sparkle as the light can travel through perfectly.
Day-to-night charm - save space in your jewellery box with these interchangeable hoop earrings. They come with not one, not two, but three pairs of charms, so you can change up the design to suit different outfits. Try wearing the grey shell pearl drops or white shell pearl drops for day-to-day sophistication, or complete smart evening attire by swapping to the stunning simulated diamond drops. In the mood for a more subtle finish? Wear them without any charms for a classic hoop look.
Perfectly giftable - why not add a little shine to your day by treating yourself to these stunning earrings? If not, someone else could be in need of a sparkling pick-me-up? Delight a loved one or friend with their own set and watch their eyes light up with glee.
Choose your finish - these earrings come in Gold Plated or Rhodium Plated options, so you can select the one that best suits your (or their) personal taste.
  • Round diamond-cut simulated white diamonds: 20 x (1.25mm)
  • Interchangeable drops: round grey shell pearls: 2 x (8mm), round white shell pearls: 2 x (8mm), round diamond-cut simulated white diamonds: 2 x (6.5mm)
  • Made from plated sterling silver
  • Push pin fastening - suitable for pierced ears only
  • Earrings size (l x w x d): 13.3mm x 14mm x 1.8mm
  • Drop size: 8mm
  • Total equivalent diamond weight: 2.40 carats
Contains:
  • 2 x sterling silver hoop earrings
  • 2 x removable grey shell pearl drop charms
  • 2 x removable white shell pearl drop charms
  • 2 x removable simulated diamond drop charms
Colour options:
  • Gold Plated
  • Rhodium Plated

All measurements are approximate

Very dated, I had a pair like this decades ago. Still at least they’re not stainless steel Wonder what happened to the previous diamonique guests? Apart from Alison O’Reilly, we seem to have a dearth of Ruth Limpet? and a smarmy guy who used to be a presenter donkeys years ago (can’t remember his name).

My ears have closed up so no more earrings for me. Anyway, I caved in and bought that ring that someone (Boffy mabye? Or Brissels) was talking about and it is really nice so that's my jewellery shopping done for the year.

CC

Latest posts

Back