Diane Gilman Jeans and Jeggings

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

W

WhyMe?

Guest Shopper
I ordered three pairs of the TSV - two sizes down as strongly and constantly recommended by Julia in the lauch hour. They are all too small and I struggle to believe then that Julia really did go down to a size 6 from a size 10.

Just wanted to encourage anyone that did follow that advice and now finds the jeans just a little too snug to call CS and ask for a returns label.

I just called and asked for labels for the jeans and the jeggings (I ordered a large based on sizes given and they have so much baggy stretch that they are at least two sizes too big).

Why can't they get the sizes right - I don't care what size is on the label as long as it is accurate compared to the descriptions they give out and have online.

If this has happened to you then please call and get a label - the chap I spoke to said that they record the reasons for label requests on their database and if they get enough similar comments then they will act on them and re-look at the website details (hmm, not sure if I trust that will happen but it's worth a try).

Looking forward to hearing if anyone had the same problem?

Julia's body dysmorphia should perhaps exclude her from presenting clothing; she clearly believes she's smaller than she is. I can recommend a pychotherapist if she wants to contact me at [email protected]

Sorry Whyme I hope you get it sorted without a fuss.

Jude xx

I could not decide what size to order(TSV) and ended up not buying any.My size then sold out. Now, though, there are loads available on the website. There must have been a lot of returns. Reviews are also conflicting. Some say they ordered one size down, and they are too small.
Also there are lots on Ebay at cheaper prices. (Not that it helps, if you cant fathom your size)

Well,I'm a normally a 14-16 & when I bought the DG TSV jeans from a few months ago I purchased the 14 as advised by the presenter & the size was perfect.

This time round I also ordered the 14 & they arrived today,wrong size,they sent a 12!!

Didn't think they'd fit but I tried them on & they actually did fit.A bit snugger than I'm used to but still fine.

I ordered three pairs of the TSV - two sizes down as strongly and constantly recommended by Julia in the lauch hour. They are all too small and I struggle to believe then that Julia really did go down to a size 6 from a size 10.

Just wanted to encourage anyone that did follow that advice and now finds the jeans just a little too snug to call CS and ask for a returns label.

I just called and asked for labels for the jeans and the jeggings (I ordered a large based on sizes given and they have so much baggy stretch that they are at least two sizes too big).

Why can't they get the sizes right - I don't care what size is on the label as long as it is accurate compared to the descriptions they give out and have online.

If this has happened to you then please call and get a label - the chap I spoke to said that they record the reasons for label requests on their database and if they get enough similar comments then they will act on them and re-look at the website details (hmm, not sure if I trust that will happen but it's worth a try).

Looking forward to hearing if anyone had the same problem?

I have several pairs of Diane Gilman jeans - between a size 14 and 16 and they are ALL different sizes (measured hip size between 41 and 44 inches). Depending on how well the diet is doing I wear different ones!! My advice is to never order down a size and just to hope that what they send fits...

Saying that - they are really comfortable and now they have started the petite sizing I won't have to take up each pair.

I would still recommend to buy.

I have several pairs of Diane Gilman jeans - between a size 14 and 16 and they are ALL different sizes (measured hip size between 41 and 44 inches). Depending on how well the diet is doing I wear different ones!! My advice is to never order down a size and just to hope that what they send fits...

Saying that - they are really comfortable and now they have started the petite sizing I won't have to take up each pair.
I would still recommend to buy.

But if you look at the measurements on QVC the hip on the 14 and 16 jeans are 40 - 42 and I'm a high street size 18 and my hip measurement is 45". So if I went by the QVC sizing I'd never get my arse in a 22!!

I'm sure the jeans are lovely but the sizing information is chuffing confusing.

I ordered an 18 as I ordered an 18 last month and they fit. They fell a bit snug to begin with but seem to ease slightly over the day.

I ordered an 18 as I ordered an 18 last month and they fit. They fell a bit snug to begin with but seem to ease slightly over the day.

i am an 18 in m&s and the diane gilman are a fab fit love them.
never listened to julias tips as i have a curvier shape bum,hips and thighs. totally different body type!

Latest posts

Back