Diet Chef - really????

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I went for blood tests yesterday and asked nurse to weigh me and I've lost 8lbs. It's taken six weeks and I'm really pleased as I am not on any particular diet I just stopped eating sweets,cakes, biscuits and fatty food and try to have a walk every day. I am hoping when I go back in a couple of months I will have lost another few pounds as I am determined to be fitter and healthier

I weighed myself this morning and have lost 3lbs in 4 days, decided on a complete change of eating because of the horrendous side effects of medication for cholesterol, I decided to take matters into my own hands for once.

Cut out all the junk food, biscuits etc, Had healthy smoothie with Spinach, Berries, 1/4 Banana, Coconut Water for breakfast then made my own healthy flapjacks (well, I think they are) Oats, Oat Bran, Rice Bran, Cranberries, Goji Berries, Coco Nibs, Rice Bran Oil, Honey and a little Maple Syrup, not too bad for first attempt and had one for mid morning snack with glass of water. Lunch was Tuna Salad with Apple Cider Vinegar and tonight Haddock with Mixed Veg.

I've also started the exercise again after a very painful back, my bike is set up, so I do 20 mins on there and also AeroPilates.

Have to say in the space of a few days I feel 100 times better, even sleeping more soundly and not waking up every 5 mins clock watching, more energy than before and even feel a lot happier, so onwards and upwards, methinks :mysmilie_378:

Catherine mentioned this morning that she's starting an new health kick having read a book (not sure whether it's a QVC one) which made me wonder about the other "lifestyle" methods she's been evangelical about in the past, like Paul MacKenna, Diet Chef etc. Hmmmm :mysmilie_506:

Catherine mentioned this morning that she's starting an new health kick having read a book (not sure whether it's a QVC one) which made me wonder about the other "lifestyle" methods she's been evangelical about in the past, like Paul MacKenna, Diet Chef etc. Hmmmm :mysmilie_506:

Tbf on Catherine with both Paul Mackenna and Diet Chef programmes she lost alot of a weight with them , but the thing with these types of diets is you have to stick to them and i guess she felt in the long run they wasn't for her. She has mentioned this week about eating healthier and exercising more and its clearly working, shes looking great , Good luck to her :)

Latest posts

Back