Dispatch/deliveries

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

talisker25

Registered Shopper
What it was the Centigrade show on Agust 30th I place an order for a coat for my wife. I had an email the next day to say it was dispatched and that was it, checked the tracking information today and nothing, all it still says is item dispatched and it looks to me that Hermes have not even picked it up. It is going from bad to worse with Q. Has anyone else has this issue if so, did you get your item? I have sent a really snotty email to the Q and it now takes 72 hours to get an answers. So much for being award winning.

same thing happened to me. ordered a dress got the email to say it was despatched. several days later no dress.eventually i asked for tracking from hermes who were never given the dress and it took nearly three weeks to get a refund. and i still had to wait for the declaration letter to come and send it off before a refund was issued. qvc should have just given me a refund as it was never ever despatched to hermes. they are a pain to deal with sorry

I never realised it till I stopped shopping with QVC and closed my account three years ago (after twenty) that all Hermes tracking aren't equal, because with Ideal World I get about four emails on my parcels tracking journey, so you must have to pay for that extra service from them, yes trust good old QVC to pick the cheaper service.

I never realised it till I stopped shopping with QVC and closed my account three years ago (after twenty) that all Hermes tracking aren't equal, because with Ideal World I get about four emails on my parcels tracking journey, so you must have to pay for that extra service from them, yes trust good old QVC to pick the cheaper service.
Finally managed to speak to QVC and it turns out it was not the fault of Hermes, I was told that there had been an issue at the warehouse and although the email I received said it had been dispatched it had not and it will never be. What they have said is that the have now dispatched a replacement and it was me that had to chase this up. It they knew there had been a problem what was wrong with contacting the customer and apologising, not the QVC way apparently. Thee best bit was, I was told that I would pay for only one item, Erm... Yes I've only ordered one.

Yes that's very decent of them, only taking the money for the one that you actually bought. :mysmilie_17: I'm glad it's sorted for you now talisker but just think, if you wouldn't have got in touch, which bear in mind if they'd taken your money as the retailer it should be them getting in touch with you, you'd still be sitting there waiting for it, absolutely awful service from them. Hope it comes soon for you, good luck. :mysmilie_3:

I had a problem with an item not being delivered. I telephoned Q and was told that Hermes had returned it to the QVC warehouse as the item was damaged when they received it. I asked why Q hadn't informed me and I was told that it was up to me to chase up an item! I couldn't believe the audacity of them as they had also cancelled my order without notifying me.

It happened to me with the July Elemis TSV, stuck at 'order placed' for days. Was told that the customer service lady had never seen this before (looking at this thread it seems to happen a LOT) but it had gone missing between QVC and Hermes. The TSV had sold out by then, I was told they would honour the price when stock was available but I would need to keep phoning to see if it was in stock

Ordered the last tsv on Friday am, was dispatched on Saturday, shipping is showing Order Placed...have weird sense of dejavu....if status hasn't changed by tomorrow, will be phoning then again!

It now appears that the item that QVC said was never sent to Hermes due to issue at the warehouse is, guess where. At the Hermes central distribution hub. Now I'm not sure but I think someone is telling porkies and its just working out Q...... sorry, who. Looks like I shall get two and then the carry on of sending one back.

It now appears that the item that QVC said was never sent to Hermes due to issue at the warehouse is, guess where. At the Hermes central distribution hub. Now I'm not sure but I think someone is telling porkies and its just working out Q...... sorry, who. Looks like I shall get two and then the carry on of sending one back.

yep the travesty has just began the left hand not knowing what the right hand forgot to do

It happened to me with the July Elemis TSV, stuck at 'order placed' for days. Was told that the customer service lady had never seen this before (looking at this thread it seems to happen a LOT) but it had gone missing between QVC and Hermes. The TSV had sold out by then, I was told they would honour the price when stock was available but I would need to keep phoning to see if it was in stock

Ordered the last tsv on Friday am, was dispatched on Saturday, shipping is showing Order Placed...have weird sense of dejavu....if status hasn't changed by tomorrow, will be phoning then again!
Q

I got my delivery this morning, would have been impressed that I actually got it, if it wasn't for someone else's shipping details stuck under mine! So someone else probably won't get hers! I called QVC to let them know, hopefully they get it sorted out quickly before the other lady realises she isn't getting her delivery...at least payment details aren't on the receipts!

Q

I got my delivery this morning, would have been impressed that I actually got it, if it wasn't for someone else's shipping details stuck under mine! So someone else probably won't get hers! I called QVC to let them know, hopefully they get it sorted out quickly before the other lady realises she isn't getting her delivery...at least payment details aren't on the receipts!
Pleased to say that the parcel that qvc didn't send arrived today

I doubt it, I once or twice have had someone elses different products that I ordered!

I doubt it, I once or twice have had someone elses different products that I ordered!

No, it was the correct item, all my details and membership number were correct on the invoice so it was definitely the item that QVC say the didn't send. Went onto their website and the replacement was in process so rang them. It seems that when it gets to this stage it can't be stopped to it will be me that has to request a return label and me that has to go to the post office.....

Latest posts

Back