Do you tell the truth?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I also only tell my family if I get things from QVC simply because if I do say anything at work or to my friends they pull a face, or laugh, or we have to have a huge conversation about it where for some weird reason I feel I have to justify why I got it and then say how good some of the deals are, etc. There does seem to be a generally implication that I am a sad person who sit around all day watching shopping tv, and that all the 'stuff is plastic rubbish' which simply isn't true. However the exception to this is diamonique, where I wore a silver and diamonique ring to work and was asked if it was real and where I got it from and I was totally honest and would be again, but if its anything else I say I've had it for ages and cannot remember where I got it from. Dreadful isn't it!!

Waitrose? ha! I ordered a mascara from Harrods, because it's the only place that sells it, and when it arrived it was in a really posh bag that probably cost more than the mascara! I'll be happy to cart that around if I ever need to ;)

Oh no Moth, that's another one i've got to aspire to! Makes M&S seem a bit low rent now (especially as the latest ones have pictures of fish on 'em-eeeewww!)

Have to admit I don't admit to purchasing from QVC I tend to say Ebay or just "internet". I am pleased there are so many others like me. I deem Q as my guilty pleasure to keep me entertained whilst I am on maternity leave. And TBH if there is something I am taken it by, I always look on Ebay, Amazon etc B4 actually buying just to make sure the price is good

Latest posts

Back