Does Kim & Co sell

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Dream Girl

Registered Shopper
much better when the presenter is dressed like a circus act and the models look like they are in a children’s soft play area

Attachments

• 69C5E292-C860-4CC3-956D-285D315F551D.jpeg
    69C5E292-C860-4CC3-956D-285D315F551D.jpeg
    109.9 KB · Views: 109
  • 7B427F46-2EB2-4001-965B-ED1CD9E53958.jpeg
    7B427F46-2EB2-4001-965B-ED1CD9E53958.jpeg
    75.6 KB · Views: 109
  • B0033B26-BB2B-482B-84A9-E8AC2B8827EA.jpeg
    B0033B26-BB2B-482B-84A9-E8AC2B8827EA.jpeg
    41.4 KB · Views: 123
  • 13F4AC5B-1AE6-48B6-8912-BAFC7446ABF4.jpeg
    13F4AC5B-1AE6-48B6-8912-BAFC7446ABF4.jpeg
    63 KB · Views: 133
  • E574A124-5188-4751-A251-987588A82BD8.jpeg
    E574A124-5188-4751-A251-987588A82BD8.jpeg
    90.5 KB · Views: 115
  • 76D6299B-A312-434A-977D-ECBD6E360CB6.jpeg
    76D6299B-A312-434A-977D-ECBD6E360CB6.jpeg
    47.9 KB · Views: 114
It doesn't matter what colour or pattern, this sort of shapeless stretchy garment will never make the wearer look stylish. Katy would possibly wear black leggings with a pink top when she's at home, but I can't imagine trying to pull the look together with a cheap looking stretchy "shacket". Someone must be buying the stuff!

I heard it was the best selling clothing range on QVC...I have never bought anything from the range it has never appealed to me. Seems very over priced

I wear a lot of Kim’s clothes and they wear soo well and last for years.
I have some seasons when I like the patterns and others when I don’t buy anything.
Its great if your size fluctuates as the clothes are really stretchy. My shape is not standard, so I find it really difficult to get a good fit in high street stores - my hips are much bigger than my waist, but high street shops tend to think that if you have large hips that you don’t have a waist either.
I suppose it depends if you are standard sizes all over and whether you want fitted clothes or comfort.

I used to have quite a few Kim & Co pieces - I still have a dress which I love. I think her designs have gone right down the pan lately. Some of her jumpsuits don't look too bad, but I'd never buy one 'cause they're impractical. As Q "designers" go, she's definitely not the worst. Michele Hope wins that hands down! I'll be honest I've actually quite liked the look of some of Ruth's stuff, as it's largely wearable, despite cringing at her sweeping hand gestures, and her horrible clipped and curt diction - but it's way way over priced so I'll carry on buying my clothes from my catalogue and places like Marks and Spencer,where you can't go wrong with the quality or the value.

I used to have quite a few Kim & Co pieces - I still have a dress which I love. I think her designs have gone right down the pan lately. Some of her jumpsuits don't look too bad, but I'd never buy one 'cause they're impractical. As Q "designers" go, she's definitely not the worst. Michele Hope wins that hands down! I'll be honest I've actually quite liked the look of some of Ruth's stuff, as it's largely wearable, despite cringing at her sweeping hand gestures, and her horrible clipped and curt diction - but it's way way over priced so I'll carry on buying my clothes from my catalogue and places like Marks and Spencer,where you can't go wrong with the quality or the value.
Marks and Spencer have a great online sale free click n collect and the prices are good. winter sale is always good loads of knitwear and coats things we will really need

I've just remembered that years ago I had a very well made Kimmy top in a beautiful shade of red and I loved it, the only problem was the static that built up, I'd regularly get an electric shock when I touched metal.

That is the only item of clothing that has ever done that to me.

About 15 years ago I bought a couple of her spaghetti strapped maxi dresses in ditzy prints, and they were lovely, she also did a version with a matching bolero, and served me well for a few years. But like others have said nothing has inspired me since - all the prints have the sofa stretch cover look about them, but it clearly suits her American audiences.

Kim's prints and colour combinations have become progressively unappealing for me, sadly. I have several older dresses from her and cannot wear them now due to lockdown expansion...😥 but they are a simple style, devoid of embellishment, and look knockout when they fit.

I heard it was the best selling clothing range on QVC...I have never bought anything from the range it has never appealed to me. Seems very over priced
Yes it is she has been on QVC for about 23 years. I have bought loads of her clothes from then and have never had any problems with anything and they stlll look as good as new!

Yes it is she has been on QVC for about 23 years. I have bought loads of her clothes from then and have never had any problems with anything and they stlll look as good as new!
Has anything appealed to you recently?

I always get the impression that when she first started the clothes were really good, and also not as pricey for what they are.

I have had many Kim dresses over the years, but haven't bought dresses from Q for at least 5 years (apart from 2 cotton mix Denim & Co maxi dresses last summer).

With the dreaded menopause I couldn't get on with so much polyester. My expanding waistline and my strong objection to shapewear has meant I've avoided wearing them. I found them easy to wear, they haven't faded or pulled, and I felt good in them. I need to overhaul my diet and exercise regime to maybe get back into the ones that didn't go to the charity shop.

Has anything appealed to you recently?

I always get the impression that when she first started the clothes were really good, and also not as pricey for what they are.

I have had many Kim dresses over the years, but haven't bought dresses from Q for at least 5 years (apart from 2 cotton mix Denim & Co maxi dresses last summer).

With the dreaded menopause I couldn't get on with so much polyester. My expanding waistline and my strong objection to shapewear has meant I've avoided wearing them. I found them easy to wear, they haven't faded or pulled, and I felt good in them. I need to overhaul my diet and exercise regime to maybe get back into the ones that didn't go to the charity shop.
Bought the last TSV which was a top

I had a few in the early days but I really didn’t like those slinky (think that was the term) ones as I found them very clingy.
The one good thing used to be the colour range and the colours in the patterned items was an exact match with the plain items for the older ladies who liked to wear them as a set.

I have some of her tunics, all bought on eBay. I had a fabulous full length dress as well but I think it went missing on a cruise. I wear the tunics with poloneck t shirts and thick tights or leggings.

Most of what I bought are ebay purchases but they're part of my holiday wardrobe because they really don't crease at all, even if you scrunch them up. But her recent styles aren't good and I don't need anything right now. My first purchase was on Q clearance and that has washed and worn for years now.

Most of what I bought are ebay purchases but they're part of my holiday wardrobe because they really don't crease at all, even if you scrunch them up. But her recent styles aren't good and I don't need anything right now. My first purchase was on Q clearance and that has washed and worn for years now.
I was about to write your post - spooky!

Latest posts

Back