Does this picture inspire you to buy?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I was watching a Print Fusion show last week (please don't judge me, i'd had a bad week) and a top was described as grey. It was a 'jungly' print and had every shade of green you could imagine with a dash of brown, but no grey. Even Debbie Greenwood had to comment that the top didn't contain any grey. Not the end of the world, I know, just a bit annoying.

I've thought for a long time now that the models used on the website dont present the clothing in their best light. They stand awkwardly, make the clothes look huge and unflattering, and the models themselves generally need a good tidy up.

I can understand how the model was feeling when the picture was taken but what was the producer/editor thinking to choose such a pose/photo to sell such a product?????

I was watching a Print Fusion show last week (please don't judge me, i'd had a bad week) and a top was described as grey. It was a 'jungly' print and had every shade of green you could imagine with a dash of brown, but no grey. Even Debbie Greenwood had to comment that the top didn't contain any grey. Not the end of the world, I know, just a bit annoying.

Probably a man that's colour blind decided it was grey!
Many of them see greens and browns completely differently.

Come to think of it if she pulled the neck over her head and lay on the ground she'd look like a hot dog... mmm mustard!

Would you pay almost 60 quid to look like this:-

In the Yong Kim hour right now.

Bloo*y hell, I wear better to clean the lavvy. If they don't look good on a tall slim model, they would look hideous on me! I'll not be jumping to the phone for these.

I'm watching the Yong Kim hour and the "creased" stuff is horrendous...and have you seen some of the prices? OMG!!!

As for the hideous red dress in the first post...It looks wrong on so many levels. It says to me.... if it looks horrendous on a beautiful blonde slim model, wtf is going to look like on a normal human being? lol!

The biggest problem with the dress is the huge cowl neck...it just doesn't go, and those shoes make the model's feet look like little paddles sticking out...ok the way she's standing doesn't help. I know they've got a hell of a lot of pics to take for the website, but there's really no excuse for a picture as sloppy as that.

The dress, with a different neckline would be much better, for starters you could wear chunky jewellery with it...a low slung belt, pair of pumps and an ankle chain...it might look quite nice..but as it is it is just frumpy and awful!

Latest posts

Back