Doll 10

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

That is a very good price. Anyone used this range? Be interested to see what others think.

It's a nice range, the bits I've tried, and the brushes are lovely, very plush. I bought the last TSV and the mascara, highlighter, lipstick/gloss were all good and the brow product the best I've ever used (I have no visible brows without drawing them in and this lasts all day). It certainly looks excellent value and a good way to try a few different products from the range.

Would this be possible to compare Doll10 to Laura Geller Akimbo, which brand is superior would you say, if you tried both of course? My fave is Laura Geller but I'm curious about Doll10. I'm using Shavata brow pencil at the moment and can't fault it, basically, I've got everything I need but curious about this brand.

Doll10 is now on this hour and this set was aired, I've missed most of the hour, doh.
The camera is blurring out AY teeth, it's so obvious, is she not going to do anything about it? Perhaps she is on wait list.

I tend to pick and choose from lots of brands though I love Laura Geller blush & brighten. I don't need much foundation coverage so Balance & Brighten works for me but I do like to apply a full face if I'm going out and the big concealer compact from Doll10 gives a really nice finish all over as a foundation (it's a big compact about the size of a 9g Balance & Brighten). The lipsticks with matching gloss that you can clip on and off, are a lovely texture (nicer than Laura Geller's). I'm a lipstick gal and they give good pay off of colour and last pretty well.

The eye liner in the pot is good (I'm less convinced that her new pencil formula just on air about 5 mins ago) but the brow product is brilliant, I've used Models Prefer (previous favourite), Shavata, Smashbox, Laura Geller (pencil not powder compact) and Mally (chubby stick awful on me but pencil was good) and so many other brow pencils but this is great because it looks as though my brows have dimension not just a flat brow. HTH

I saw a bit of that show and I didn't think the tan would be dark enough for mixed race skin. Shame as the value looked excellent! Tempted now with the oto lipsticks!!

I use that too and like it. My fave concealer is Benefit Boing but Doll10 is very good value in the duo.

I like Doris, she's got a great sense of humour, enjoy watching her. You sense she's doing this because she wants to, not that she has to.

I also like the older model who demonstrates the grey brow colour, the one who pout, winks and flirts to camera esp if she has a bright lippy on! Well I tend to like anyone who doesn't take themselves too seriously come to think of it!

I like the BB drops a lot, not found any other products I'm that keen on yet. The BB drops are great for me as I have to use a primer but my skin HATES silicone and breaks out enormously if I use it. Primers without silicone are rare to say the least, I only know of one other. BB drops look really shiny before you apply but it goes on subtly and blends in once you add foundation, it doesn't leave your face all glittery. I've tried 4 or 5 other bits in the range that I've not been so keen on but I'd still be willing to give some others a go.

What's wrong with her teeth?
I've not seen her for ages.

Its been noticed before, on the left side at the front, some of her teeth look very discoloured, especially when she wears the bright red or pink lipstick. Now the weird part is some days they are fine and not the next. Last night they look normal again, so is she wearing caps???

Oh dear i ordered the special kit and it is going back. It is all really perfumed and the highlighter feels sticky and i can't see a difference when applied so back it goes.

Oh dear i ordered the special kit and it is going back. It is all really perfumed and the highlighter feels sticky and i can't see a difference when applied so back it goes.

Oh dear, I've got the kit on advanced order, now considering cancelling it if it's all perfumed. One thing I cannot stand is 'smelly' cosmetics!

Latest posts

Back