Doll 10

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

That's really weird, most of the range is fragrance free. The foundation definitely is, don't have a clue about anything else in the set.

I like the BB drops a lot, not found any other products I'm that keen on yet.

I have quite a lot of the Elemis Pro-Radiance Illuminating Flash Balm in the travel size that my Mum gave me, that I'm using as a primer at the moment and I'm currently using a Laura Geller Spackle make-up primer that was in my Mum's goody bag from the Beauty Bash, but when I am finally done with my stock pile, I would like to try the BB Drops.

That's really weird, most of the range is fragrance free. The foundation definitely is, don't have a clue about anything else in the set.

Well it smells to me and i have tried many ranges but each to their own. The brush is lovely and applies the foundation easily but as someone said before one drop may be ok for the back of a hand like demonstrated but not a whole face.

Ok so i have tried this a few more times since my review and i am keeping it .The brush is great and i love the mascara even more than mally and the foundation although the dropper does not work gives a great coverage. The highlighter gives a natural glow but it does smell perfumed to me. I think when i tried it at first it was in the heat wave and everything was slipping off my face but i think it was due to the heat and not the products. Sorry Doris i take it all back :mysmilie_11:

I ordered this flawless set when I saw it aired recently. I have just posted mine back to QVC today actually. I did try it quite a few times but found the dropper system hit and miss plus I found that the foundation left a 'wet' feel to my skin and I looked greasy. Admittedly I did receive it during our heatwave but have also tried it once it cooled down and found that I still had to apply lots of powder to try to 'set' it. The Glow, although I really liked it (yes, it is fairly scented), it slicked on and I wasn't happy with the stickiness of it on my face. The mascara was 'so, so' I felt. The concealer I cannot say I really liked much. I did think of keeping it to use for winter, but in the end realised that it would just end up sitting in my drawer despite the fact that it seemed good value for money. I really feel that this foundation and highlighter is more suited to dryer complexions and I think that QVC should state on the website and on the presentation that this would be more for 'drier or oiler skins etc.,

I had called Q because dropper did not work and they sent ma a pre-paid returns label but i am keeping it now.

There is nothing I like at all about LG and I keep thinking there must b e something wrong with me because everyone seems to rave about it.

As for Doll10 all I like in the range are the brushes, but since I've returned everything I've got, I also no longer have their brushes.

I'm a die hard Bobbi Brown fan have used her range since 1991, and always go back to it after trying some of the rubbish on QVC I'm afraid.
There will of course be people who don't like BB, but I love it.

I received mine yesterday and I love it! The foundation is an amazing match and makes my skin look beautiful! The highlighter does have a bit of a scent to it, but it smells kinda vanilla-y so I don't mind it at all, not all that sure about the product itself though. Not tried the mascara yet and have only tried the concealer on the back of my hand, but to be honest if all I like is the foundation and the brush I'm not going to be bothered as it was only £1 more to try them.

I'm a die hard Bobbi Brown fan have used her range since 1991, and always go back to it after trying some of the rubbish on QVC I'm afraid.
There will of course be people who don't like BB, but I love it.

I too use Bobbi Brown but decided I fancy a change as her items are expensive. Lesson learned though with Doll 10 - however, I have ordered some Benefit (although not foundation) to try and so far it is ok. Will prob stick with BB foundation though plus I also use Judith Williams magic makeup, but only when on holiday as it saves having to take foundation, primer, powder etc. plus it is colour correcting so when I tan, it matches

DMS
just a bit of a heads up on BB, i frequently order from her website - you get freebies also my last order a month ago from the website in addition to the named freebies i got some smashing free brushes, as well as free postage.

DMS
just a bit of a heads up on BB, i frequently order from her website - you get freebies also my last order a month ago from the website in addition to the named freebies i got some smashing free brushes, as well as free postage.

Yes, I already order from her website. Can get some good freebies - got a Day/Night pair of small compacts last year which are great. It was just that I was watching QVC when the Doll10 presentation was on and got tempted by the presentation of her saying 'only 1 drop' and it is light texture etc, and thought that for 5 items it was good value, however, it is only good value if it suits you and you use it regular.

Latest posts

Back