Doll10 TSV 10/02/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The TSV will apparently have ...

Conceal it, Hydra fluid foundation, foundation brush, BB Drop illuminating Primer, Hydra gel Blush and a lipstick and lip gloss..

Conceal it, Hydra fluid foundation, foundation brush, BB Drop illuminating Primer, Hydra gel Blush and a lipstick and lip gloss..

Here it is .......

1560739_10153069192594233_7602152290897362178_n.jpg

I'm interested in this after ordering the LG new foundation stick which is absolutely dreadful it was white on my face despite choosing the darkest shade and the texture reminded me of an old fashioned pan stick.

That looks a good set. I love the BB drops & the concealer is fab. Comes in a large compact and I often use it as my foundation, just AMAZZZZING!!! I have used the foundation before but returned it as the dropper thing doesn't really work very well, but hopefully they've improved on it. I will definitely be purchasing, can't wait:mysmilie_8:

It makes a change to have something new and exciting for a TSV. I'm not impressed with the BM Bareskin foundation so I may give this a try. Doris has said the price will be very reasonable.

I bought bb drops and the foundation with brush a couple of months ago and the two together cost me over £50. I should have waited.

Do Doris' concealers and foundations suit the palest skin with cool undertones? (I'm fair in BM, porcelain in B&B, calico in no7's foundation, etc)?

Most american brands seem to have warm/yellow undertones which don't work for me, but I like Doris and her products seem good so I'd like to try them.

I also like Doll 10 concealer it isn't drying at all,but I have never tried any of her foundations.

I have the palest Doll 10 foundation I find it comfortable to wear and give good coverage so really like it. However Yes the dropper is C*** and the shade is just a little too pale for me. I can wear it but look washed out and so I either mix it with something darker or dust with B&B in fair. I have neutral undertones and didn't notice this was particularly pink or yellow based if anything I think it may be pinker.

I like the brush I think I have already mentioned before I didn't like the BB drops, either wearing, alone as a primer or mixing it with the foundation. Unfortunately I didn't get my act together to return it so will give it another try.

DD I mix the BB Drops with the foundation which seems to work v well, the BB Drops reminds me of the Mojave Magic Original Luminizing Moisture, it's a little too shiny and pearlised on its own on fair skin.

I did try it mixed with the foundation and found I then didn't like the feel or look of the foundation as much but I will try again. Perhaps I used too much.

I have the foundation on today on top of the moisturising LG primer and a dusting of BB in fair on the top and it feels totally comfortable on my skin. I am very sensitive to how products feel on my skin so that is even more important to me than how it looks.

A lipstick & a lip gloss in one TSV collection is a waste IMO. They should have put an eyeshadow in and got lip of a lip product, then it would have been a 'complete' set.

I am so tempted to buy this TSV, but I really don't need too - I have primer, foundation, blusher and lip products coming out of my ears.

I do however need a new 'Conceal It Concealer', as mine is currently running out but I was tempted to try Tarte's concealer: this http://www.qvcuk.com/tarte-Maracuja....html?sc=SRCH&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-3-_-207569 or http://www.qvcuk.com/tarte-Amazonia....html?sc=SRCH&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-6-_-205302

And I did really fancy trying the BB Drops until I bought the Laura Geller TSV the other week.

Do Doris' concealers and foundations suit the palest skin with cool undertones? (I'm fair in BM, porcelain in B&B, calico in no7's foundation, etc)?

Most american brands seem to have warm/yellow undertones which don't work for me, but I like Doris and her products seem good so I'd like to try them.

You wear exactly the same shades that I do, Ellaaa. I was matched to No7 Calico with the gizmo thingy they use but, if anything, it's a little bit too yellow ( even greyish!) on me & a bit too dark so it makes my skin look dull & dirty. BE Fair is the best I've found so far ( B&B Porcelain too as long as it doesn't have too much beige in the swirls). Used to use Estée Lauder in a Pale Ivory ( think the foundation was called Luminosity of some such) which was perfect but they discontinued it didn't they......swines!

Looking forward to trying this TSV.

You wear exactly the same shades that I do, Ellaaa. I was matched to No7 Calico with the gizmo thingy they use but, if anything, it's a little bit too yellow ( even greyish!) on me & a bit too dark so it makes my skin look dull & dirty. BE Fair is the best I've found so far ( B&B Porcelain too as long as it doesn't have too much beige in the swirls). Used to use Estée Lauder in a Pale Ivory.

Looking forward to trying this TSV.

Oh my goodness! That looks like a fab set! I must mark the tsv in my diary so I don't forget..he he! I've never tried any doll 10 but have always been curious. I very nearly bought a set she had last spring especially for a beauty day but didn't in the end because I was trying not to spend much that month! She very rarely has sets! I prefer to buy in sets because you get to try a range of things for a good price. I'm hoping it will no more than £45, £50 with p&p.
Am I being too hopeful? You can't really get much makeup for under £6 a item from the 'drugstore' so buying a set is better value to me. From the demos I've seen the foundation looks lovely.- I am fairly light in bare minerals, fair in Mally and Laura Geller. What shade do people think I would be? Thanks :)

I would of liked the brow gel in the kit.

Me too miss molly, the brow gel instead of BB drops. I think that BB drops, foundation and the concealer is a bit of an overkill as her foundation and concealer cover everything, no need for BB drops unless I'm missing something.

Latest posts

Back