Dr Esho TSV 21/7/22

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Dr Esho 3 Piece Collection TSV 21/07/22

12ml Drench RRP £19.99 + post
12ml Renew RRP £19.99 + post (guessing here as it hasnt been launched yet)
12ml Seal RRP £19.99 + post (guessing here as it hasnt been launched yet)

Total RRP £59.97 + post

Renew is so new it dont have a price yet

Seal is so new it dont have a price yet

Attachments

• Dr Esho TSV 1.jpg
    Dr Esho TSV 1.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 59
  • Dr Esho TSV 2.jpg
    Dr Esho TSV 2.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 60
Why is it so good? I’m addicted to lip balm but find everything much of a muchness. I did really like Gatineau’s defilift lip balm but it’s overpriced imo.

I put lip balm on twice a day after cleaning my teeth. I have never got chappie lips or dry lips. It has been said the really cheap chap stick ones come in nice flavours to get people to lick them off, dry out their lips, so they use more product?

The best one I have ever used is By Terry, I think it was £38? I actually got it free, and the pot lasted me for many months.

I put lip balm on twice a day after cleaning my teeth. I have never got chappie lips or dry lips. It has been said the really cheap chap stick ones come in nice flavours to get people to lick them off, dry out their lips, so they use more product?

The best one I have ever used is By Terry, I think it was £38? I actually got it free, and the pot lasted me for many months.
Was that the Baum de Rose? I had that - it was ok I thought but not remarkable

Dr Esho 3 Piece Collection TSV 21/07/22

12ml Drench RRP £19.99 + post
12ml Renew RRP £21.99 + post (guessing here as it hasnt been launched yet)
12ml Seal RRP £21.99 + post (guessing here as it hasnt been launched yet)

Total RRP £63.97 + post

Renew is so new it dont have a price yet

Seal is so new it dont have a price yet
updated the prices

I rather like the Nuxe lip balm which has a taste of grapefruit. I think it’s around £11 and I often use it to make the free delivery level if I don’t need anything else. I also found the Argan+ tubes in Waitrose which cost about £3-4. My test is, if I wake up in the night do I need to add more lip balm because they feel dry. The answer is No for both these. I use a Burts Bees pomegranate balm in the day at home but need repeated applications and couldn’t go through the night. The Gatineau one used to be good but I haven’t had it for some time.

Esho 3 Piece 24hr Lip Treatment System

QVC Price £55.00
Todays Special Value Price £41.96
P&P £3.95

Single

Auto-Delivery

It's time to get your pout on this 24 Hour Lip Treatment System, courtesy of Esho, will work to give you lips you'll hardly believe are yours. Currently only available at QVC, this collection boasts a three-step system that works to intensely hydrate your lips with the Drench formula, gently melt away dead skin cells with the lip peel Renew and moisturise your lips as you sleep with intensive overnight lip mask Seal. The result is ultra-smooth, deeply hydrated lips all day and night.

*A great saving:
If you were to buy the items in this ESHO three-piece 24hr lip treatment system individually from QVCUK.com you’d pay £60.48 plus P&P. So for our Today's Special Value price of just £41.98 plus P&P, you’re saving £18.50.

24-hour care
– your lips deserve the very best, which is why Dr. Esho has created a this three-step system to make caring for them easy and ultra-effective. For instant hydration in the day, Drench is here to help, which you can simply slick on to plump and soften the look of your lips. When the sun goes down, the hydrating lip peel Renew gently sloughs away dead skin to help reveal soft, supple lips underneath, while Seal is your go-to overnight intensive lip mask, working to give you pillowy-soft lips when you wake up in the morning. Just think of this system as your one-stop-shop for a gorgeous pout, 24 hours a day!
Trust in Dr Esho – formulated by industry leader Dr Esho, this is one lip care system you can truly rely on to help reveal your best lips yet. The award-winning Esho clinic has been dedicated to producing advanced targeted skin treatments for years, so you can be sure that your lips are in the best of hands!
Contains:
  • 1 x Drench Lip Treatment (12ml) - a hydrating formula that lasts for up to 72 hours and can be used to prime your lips ahead of lipstick and for keeping your lips feeling plump and perfectly hydrated through the day. Enriched with plant derived bio-actives
  • 1 x Renew Lip Treatment (12ml) - a new hydrating lip peel that works to gently melt away dead skin cells on your lips overnight, helping to leave them silky smooth. Enriched with 10% natural PHA solution that penetrates slowly into the skin to help provide gentle, non-irritating exfoliation
  • 1 x Seal Lip Treatment (12ml) – a new overnight lip mask that works to intensely hydrate and plump the look of lips, enriched with highly concentrated ceramides and a botanical complex. Working to restore lip comfort and reduce the appearance of fine lines around the lip contour, this deep treatment will help you wake up to smoother, softer lips
  • 1 x gift box
How to use:
Drench Lip Treatment:
  • For best results, use consistently three times a day for 6 - 8 weeks
  • After 6 - 8 weeks, continue with a maintenance programme of use 1 - 3 times daily as required
  • Combine with Coat Lip Treatment daily for maximum hydration
  • Can be used in combination with Sculpt Lip Treatment for additional volume
  • Please refer to the 'How to use' guide to start the correct regime for your lip type
Renew Lip Treatment:
  • Use 1 - 3 times a week at night as required
  • Ensure to apply to clean lip, free of product. Apply a thin coating to both lips at night and agitate product into lips
  • Combine with Seal Lip Treatment at night for maximum exfoliation and hydration over night
  • If using in combination with Seal. Place a thick layer of Seal after applying renew
  • Remove in the morning with warm water and apply Drench as part of a full 24 hr lip regime
  • Please refer to the 'How to use' guide to start the correct regime for your lip type
  • Do not use on broken or sensitive skin
  • Stop if excess irritation occurs
Seal Lip Treatment:
  • For best results, use consistently at night for 6 - 8 weeks
  • Ensure to apply to clean lip, free of product. Apply a thick coating to both lips at night
  • After 6 - 8 weeks, continue with a maintenance programme of once nightly as required
  • Combine with Renew Lip Treatment at night for maximum exfoliation and hydration overnight
  • If using in combination with Renew. Place a thin layer of Renew before applying Seal
  • Remove in the morning with warm water and apply Drench as part of a full 24 hr lip regime

I know when selling fashion it is mostly presented on a size 10 model - and the rest of us can only imagine what those slim fitting trousers will look like on us.

It was the same with this presentation of lip balm / enhancing treatments. The presentation model had fabulous lips without any sort of treatment, so it was disingenuous to present a product where 99% of us would have no chance of achieving the luscious lips of that lovely and young girl. I would imagine most of us have lips that are disappearing into our face :cautious:

Malin ad Goetz who sell through Spacenk have a Mojito lip balm. A miracle product. Its a gloss that wear's off after about 6 hours or more. Its so good it lasts me well over 7 months. if your lucky you can get them on eBay. nothing beats it.
I'm not good at using lip balms, never really found one that lipstick can go over so I've ordered one of these to try. Hope it lasts for me like it does for you :)

I would use it over my lipstick its fantastic. I bought loads of Dr ESHO lip products and it takes a long time to work but I love the plumping products gives the lips a gorgeous shape but I bought them in the sale for peanuts. There is also exfoliating product for lips.

Latest posts

Back