Tarte TSV 21/10/23

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Tarte Palette & Mascara & Brush Set TSV 21/10/23

3x Palettes RRP £72 + post (as each on tarte website is £24 + post)
3x Mascara RRP £69 + post (as each on tarte website is £23 + post)
3x Brush RRP £57 + post (as each on tarte website is £19 + post)

Total RRP £198 + post

Attachments

• Tarte Palette Trio.png
    Tarte Palette Trio.png
    558.8 KB · Views: 508
Fine if you have 3 daughters, sisters, nieces blah blah. I’m still nursing the remains of a great blusher compact and I’d like another, for me thank you very much.

It was mentioned on the British Beauty Blogger, she does a monthly business news thing. Which brands being bought over, lawsuits which of course are the US.

It was there that I read it seems Decleor is pulling totally out of the UK. That one it seems has been around for a while, but could be finally happening.

It was mentioned on the British Beauty Blogger, she does a monthly business news thing. Which brands being bought over, lawsuits which of course are the US.

It was there that I read it seems Decleor is pulling totally out of the UK. That one it seems has been around for a while, but could be finally happening.
Donna are you able to send a link/deets for this news thing?

Should I stock up on Prolagene?

Tarte All Stars Amazonian Clay 9 Piece Eye Collection
Item Number: 248990
QVC Price £99.00
Todays Special Value Price £49.96
P&P £3.95

Mesmer-eyes the ones you love with a touch of Tarte magic this year, courtesy of the nine-piece All Stars Amazonian Clay Collectors Set. Showcasing three incredible palettes, each with six highly-pigmented eyeshadows and their own brush, this dazzling collection also comes with three different mascaras to co-ordinate with any eye look you could want, from daytime definition to dramatic evening styles. Amp up your own make-up arsenal or treat three loved ones to a slice of Tarte with this wow-worthy collection!
*A great saving: If you were to buy the items in this collection directly from Tarte.com you’d pay £198. So, for our Today’s Special Value price of just £49.96, plus P&P, you’re saving £144.09.
All eyes on you - unlock countless eye looks with the trio of palettes included in this collection, offering you an array of matte, metallic and shimmer finishes to take you from day to night in just a few sweeps. The Tartelette Starlight palette boasts six wearable neutral tones that are perfect for every day, while the Tartelette palette features an array of pretty plum shades. Finally, the Maracuja Juicy palette is full of flirty pink and rose hues - ideal for creating a radiant make-up look in moments. Whichever you pick up, you'll experience Tarte's beloved, blendable eyeshadow formulas that work to deliver intense colour payoff, every time.
Gift it your way - whether you're giving yourself a well-deserved treat or you've got plenty of beauty buffs to buy for, this collection will delight anyone who unwraps it. Tick off your Christmas list by splitting it up into three gorgeous gifts, each with an eyeshadow palette, eyeshadow brush and mascara, or gather all nine products and give one lucky person a beauty haul to remember! Or if your own make-up bag could do with a pick-me-up, why not keep a palette, brush and mascara for yourself and gift the other two to spread the joy of Tarte? And of course, there's always the option of keeping the whole collection to yourself - our personal favourite!
Love your lashes - discover a library of mascaras to suit any occasion in this collection. Pick up Maneater mascara to help give your lashes va-va-voom as it works to enhance the look of volume and extreme curl, or go for Lights, Camera, Lashes mascara to give your lashes the look of sultry darkness and definition. Or, if you're wanting a long-lasting look that's perfect for everyday wear, Tartelette Tubing Mascara will work to deliver flake-resistant, smudge-resistant results so you can get on with your day, worry free.
Contains:
  • 1 x Tartelette Starlight Palette (6 x 1g) - a palette of six eyeshadows perfect for everyday wear, featuring an array of warm neutrals and metallics in the shades Glimmer, Stardust, Universe, Shooting Star, Radiant and Cosmic
  • 1 x Tartelette Palette (6 x 1g) - a palette of six plum-toned eyeshadows ideal for day-to-night wear, featuring the shades Posh, Brilliance, Exclusive, Exquisite, Luxurious and Gorgeous
  • 1 x Maracuja Juicy Palette (6 x 1g) - an eyeshadow palette full of pretty pink and rose shades, including Flourish, Dewy, Primrose, Cherry Blossom, Blossoming and Flower Patch
  • 1 x Maneater Magnetic Mascara (9ml) - designed to deliver massive volume, infinite length and extreme curl to make eyes appear bigger, plus it boasts an ultra-creamy, waterproof formula that won't flake, clump or smudge and has a custom 500+ bristle brush that coats and separates every lash. Enriched with jojoba and carnauba wax
  • 1 x Tartelette Tubing Mascara (8ml) - a long-lasting and smudge-resisistant mascara that works to help lengthen and curl the look of your lashes, wrapping each lash in a 'tube' of formula to help give you a weightless, lash extension effect with ease
  • 1 x Lights Camera Lashes 4-in-1 Mascara (7ml) - formulated to provide four lash benefits - lengthening, curling, volumising and conditioning - while ultra-black pigment delivers darker more defined-looking lashes. It also has an innovative wand boasting short bristles to add intense volume and longer bristles to add instant curl. Enriched with olive esters, rice brand wax, carnauba wax, provitamin B5, mineral pigments and vitamin C
  • 3 x eyeshadow brushes
How to use:
Eyeshadow palettes:
  • Combine any of the shades or use them alone to create a bold eye look
  • Tap into the eyeshadow with the brush to create looks on-the-go
Maneater Magnetic Mascara:
  • Place mascara brush at the root of lashes and wiggle in a zig-zag motion to the tips of lashes
  • Layer on for maximum drama
Tartelette Tubing Mascara:
  • Starting at the base of your lashes, apply two consecutive coats in an upward curling motion along the natural curve of your lashes, pulling through to the tip
  • Quickly apply a second coat before first coat dries for a lash extension effect
Lights Camera Lashes 4-in-1 Mascara:
  • Place the brush at the base of your lashes, then wiggle and pull the wand upward through to the tips of the lashes
  • Repeat and layer for more dramatic results

There are a lot of pinks & plums in those palettes, sore eyes?
Can anyone tell, are they metal compacts like of old? To me they look like metal bases that hold the shadows but plastic lids with plastic hinges, more easily broken. Might have been tempted if the colours hadn’t all been so similar or pink/plum.

If you were to buy the items in this collection directly from Tarte.com you’d pay £198

3x Palettes RRP £72 (as each on tarte website is £24) cost £6.54 each
3x Mascara RRP £69 (as each on tarte website is £23) cost £6.26 each
3x Brush RRP £57 (as each on tarte website is £19) cost £5.17 each

Total RRP £198 cost £53.91 incl p&p used in calculations.

Thanks SCW for RRP prices.

I rarely buy eyeshadows these days as glisten is definitely a No No for me! Just caught sight of Tiffany and although if you are in her line of work you go with procedures, but there is a stopping point?With so much lifting , filling etc. do you not look older than being natural & looking after your skin with moisturising etc.?

I rarely buy eyeshadows these days as glisten is definitely a No No for me! Just caught sight of Tiffany and although if you are in her line of work you go with procedures, but there is a stopping point?With so much lifting , filling etc. do you not look older than being natural & looking after your skin with moisturising etc.?
You look like a tit, is what you look like.

Latest posts

Back