Tarte TSV 11/7/23

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

If it is the Maracuja Juicy Glow foundation and if there is a fair shade I would very much try it. Up to now, I don't know anything by Tarte so am very tempted. Especially because the concealer is something like the seventh world wonder according to some people.

Tarte 3 Piece Collection TSV 11/07/23 Apparently £39.98 + post

Maracuja Juicy Glow Foundation RRP £36 + post
8-Second Eyeshadow Quad RRP £24 + post
Lights, Camera, Lashes Mascara RRP £23 + post
Quickie Blending Sponge RRP £15 + post

Attachments

• Tarte TSV 1.png
    Tarte TSV 1.png
    222.8 KB · Views: 182
I will watch the pesentation, but not many good reviews for the foundation. Results seem a bit patchy. Do not need a the mascara and the shadow quad looks similar to a Tarte set I already have. All in all not for me this time. HOORAY!

Tarte Maracuja 4 Piece Foundation & Eye Colour Set
QVC Price £69.98
Todays Special Value Price £39.98
P&P £3.95

Single

Auto-Delivery

Start the new season fresh-faced with this four-piece Maracuja Full Face Colour Collection from Tarte! Boasting brand new Maracuja Juicy Glow Foundation and new 8-Second Eyeshadow Quad, plus iconic Lights, Camera, Lashes Mascara to help take the look of your lashes to new lengths, this collection will help you elevate your make-up look and achieve radiant, glowy skin and beautiful eyes. Give your whole make-up routine a slice of Tarte with this fabulous full face collection.
*A great saving: If you were to buy the items in this set individually, directly from Tarte.com you’d pay £98. So, for our Today’s Special Value price of just £39.98 plus P&P, you’re saving £54.07.
Fresh new formulas - showcasing new Maracuja Juicy Glow Foundation and new 8-Second Eyeshadow Quad, this edit will shower your make-up bag in newness! Maracuja Juicy Glow Foundation is formulated to give your skin a perfected finish with a gorgeous dewy glow, boasting versatile, medium coverage to help you achieve your best complexion look yet. The easy 8-Second Eyeshadow Quad features four universally-flattering shades in a mix of matte and shimmer finishes - perfect for creating countless eye looks from day to night.
Introducing an icon - aptly named Lights, Camera, Lashes, this mascara is a true star in the world of mascaras! Lengthening, curling, volumising and conditioning the look of lashes, this ultra-black formula works to give you a fluttery, fanned-out look worthy of any Hollywood starlet. Its innovative wand boasts both long and short bristles, helping to deliver intense volume as well as length to each and every lash.
A marvellous multi-tasker - included in this collection is Tarte's beloved Quickie Blending Sponge, which will help you apply your new foundation like a pro with its expertly-crafted design. Super soft and easy to use, it has a precision tip to help you get into those hard-to-reach crevices around your nose and eyes, as well as to target any blemishes or discolouration. For an air-brushed, soft-focused complexion look, this super sponge will become your new go-to!
Grab another slice of Tarte – stock up on these fabulous Tarte formulas by selecting the Auto Delivery option! You’ll receive the same amazing collection, without the blending sponge and with an 8-Second Eyeshadow Quad in the shade Romantic Mauves, once more in 90 days’ time, all at an incredible price of £37.98!
Contains:
  • 1 x Maracuja Juicy Glow Foundation (30ml) - formulated to give your complexion a dewy, radiant finish, this medium-coverage foundation helps to perfect the look of your skin and give it a natural-looking glow. Enriched with over ten superfruits, hyaluronic acid and encapsulated maracuja spheres, this weightless foundation works to blur the appearance of fine lines and pores too
  • 1 x 8-Second Eyeshadow Quad (1g) - a quad of universally-flattering, versatile eyeshadows that work to deliver intense colour to your eyelids. With four different shades for your base, crease, lid and liner for effortless application, these ultra-blendable, pigmented eyeshadows can create countless eye looks for both day and night
  • 1 x Lights, Camera, Lashes Mascara (7ml) - formulated to provide four lash benefits - lengthening, curling, volumising and conditioning - while ultra-black pigment delivers darker more defined-looking lashes. It also has an innovative wand boasting short bristles to add intense volume and longer bristles to add instant curl. Enriched with olive esters, rice brand wax, carnauba wax, provitamin B5, mineral pigments and vitamin C
  • 1 x Quickie Blending Sponge - an all-in-one complexion sponge with a flat end that blends foundation and concealer onto the face and under the eyes without creasing into fine lines, plus a precision tip end that helps target blemishes and works to blend into hard-to-reach areas like around the nose. You can also use it to blend out your contour and highlight by tapping the tapered end along angles of the face to mimic shadow and light-reflection

If you were to buy the items in this set individually, directly from Tarte.com you’d pay £98.

Maracuja Juicy Glow Foundation 30ml £36 direct cost £16.14
8-Second Eyeshadow Quad £24 cost £10.76
Lights, Camera, Lashes Mascara 7ml £23 direct cost £10.31
Quickie Blending Sponge £15 direct cost £6.72

Total £98 cost £43.93 incl p&p used in calculations.
Thanks SCW for prices.

I am never tempted by any TSV which contains foundation these days as there is a strong chance they would be too yellow toned for me.I have been using Bare Minerals Bare Pro in Cool Beige for years now. Stick to that rather than waste money by trying others.

Latest posts

Back