Tarte TSV 23/5/23

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Attachments

• Tarte TSV.png
    Tarte TSV.png
    162.8 KB · Views: 126
I’ve never seen the point in having 4 different mascaras.
Generally once you’ve found one that works for you, then you stick with it.
No doubt we’ll be told each one gives a different effect and to use for different occasions.
As it is recommended to replace mascara after 3 - 6 months, if you’d used all 4 in that time then it’s an expensive way of tart(e)ing up your lashes.

Tarte Best of Tarte 4 Piece Mascara Collection
Item Number 248396
QVC Price £50.00
TSV Price £34.98
P&P £3.95
2 Easy Pays £17.49

Love your lashes from root to tip with this incredible four-piece mascara collection from Tarte. Boasting four mascara formulas for a range of lash looks, this set features brand new Tartelette Tubing Mascara to help you achieve spectacular definition; Big Ego Mascara, designed to hydrate your lashes as you wear it; iconic Maneater Mascara that features over 500 bristles to help catch every lash; and renowned Lights, Camera, Lashes Mascara that offers the look of volume, length and curl. Customise your lashes with this mesmerising mascara wardobe!

*A great saving: If you were to buy the items in this collection individually, directly from Tarte.com you’d pay £92. So, for our Today’s Special Value price of just £34.98 plus P&P, you’re saving £53.07.

New for you - a new launch from Tarte, Tartelette Tubing Mascara is the first of its kind for the brand. Harnessing micro-tubing technology, this clever formula works to coat each lash in a lengthening, lightweight 'tube' of mascara that won't weigh down your lashes, helping you achieve a beautifully lifted look as well as amazing length.

Ready for your close-up? A true classic in the industry, Lights, Camera, Lashes Mascara boasts a special 4-in-1 formula that works to lengthen, curl, volumise and condition the look and feel of your eyelashes, coating them in ultra-black pigment for a wow-worthy flutter you'll simply love. There's no compromise with this beloved mascara - it's the perfect one to wear, whatever the occasion.

Full, fabulous lashes - when you want to amp up your lash look, Big Ego Mascara is the one you'll reach for. Ultra-black, flake-free and fully loaded, this brilliant formula will work to give your lashes a real boost, bringing them a lifted, lengthened, volumised look that's wonderfully dramatic. It will also work to condition your lashes as you wear it, so it's perfect for those big nights out and it won't dry out!

Each and every one - for fanned-out, fluttery looking lashes, Maneater Mascara is a must. Boasting an amazing custom-moulded brush that clings to and separates every last lash, it works to apply an even, seamless coat every single time. Plus, its triple-black, hydrating formula makes it a breeze to achieve a gorgeous, glamorous lash look worthy of a Hollywood starlet.

Contains:
1 x Tartelette Tubing Mascara (8ml) - harnessing innovative micro-tubing technology, this pigmented, flake-free formula works to wrap each lash in a tube of mascara for a smooth, lengthened, fanned-out look
1 x Lights Camera Lashes 4-in-1 Mascara (7ml) - formulated to provide four lash benefits - lengthening, curling, volumising and conditioning - while ultra-black pigment delivers darker more defined-looking lashes. It also has an innovative wand boasting short bristles to add intense volume and longer bristles to add instant curl. Enriched with olive esters, rice brand wax, carnauba wax, provitamin B5, mineral pigments and vitamin C
1 x Maneater Magnetic Mascara (9ml) - designed to deliver massive volume, infinite length and extreme curl to make eyes appear bigger, plus it boasts an ultra-creamy, waterproof formula that won't flake, clump or smudge and has a custom 500+ bristle brush that coats and separates every lash. Enriched with jojoba and carnauba wax
1 x Big Ego Mascara (7ml) - an ultra-black, flake-free formula that works to instantly lift, lengthen and volumise the look of your lashes, working to deliver a fully-loaded effect for up to 16 hours. Helps to condition your lashes as you wear it

I always wear mascara because I’m blonde and so my eyelashes need a colour boost or it looks as though I haven’t got any. However, I’ve found a mascara that I like so will stick with it.

I got the Doll 10 one in the last TSV and haven't tried it
Very rarely use mascara as I put a kohl line inside the upper lid and it seems to make my lashes stand out.
I'm lucky I have quite long full dark lashes due to the drops for dry eyes I take.

I always wear mascara because I’m blonde and so my eyelashes need a colour boost or it looks as though I haven’t got any. However, I’ve found a mascara that I like so will stick with it.
Which mascara please. I really liked the Bobbi brown one in the last tsv but all other items didn’t wow so returned the collection.

Mascara is the one thing I never go without, my eyes just disappear without it. For years I have worn Clinique waterproof wash off mascara. It never smudges, looks great, even swimming in hot climes it never budged, and then just washes off in the shower with warm water. Practically perfect as far as I'm concerned.

Which mascara please. I really liked the Bobbi brown one in the last tsv but all other items didn’t wow so returned the collection.

Cheap and cheerful ones. 😉

I use Maybelline falsies lash lift which I buy from Amazon for under £8. I was also “introduced” to tightliner mascaras (IT brand) on QVC but they were about £16 each. The brand then left QVC and so I now buy a tightliner mascara from Amazon and it’s better than the IT version imo and costs £9.99. (QIC brand - turquoise base and silver top.)

I wouldn’t be without either of those now.

Latest posts

Back