Dr.Esho

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I see Dr.Esho who appears on QVC is under investigation for misconduct.
What a surprise (not). Don't know who he is but probably trying to make money out of the gullible, of which there are many on shopping channels (including me in the past).

CC

It's all over the front page of one of today's newspapers.
I do find it dispiriting that people get a little fame from appearing on telly (some makeover show) and star behaving as if rules inly apply to other people. Add telly fame to a Dr god-complex and you could be in serious trouble.
At the same time, I dislike that we are now in a time when trial by media is everywhere. Sometimes allegations are not true, and the media whips up a storm... but never revisits the story to say they got it wrong, leaving a lasting stain on someone's name.
As they say, two wrongs don't make a right. Once the regulatory body had concluded it's investigation let's see where we are.

It's all over the front page of one of today's newspapers.
I do find it dispiriting that people get a little fame from appearing on telly (some makeover show) and star behaving as if rules inly apply to other people. Add telly fame to a Dr god-complex and you could be in serious trouble.
At the same time, I dislike that we are now in a time when trial by media is everywhere. Sometimes allegations are not true, and the media whips up a storm... but never revisits the story to say they got it wrong, leaving a lasting stain on someone's name.
As they say, two wrongs don't make a right.
Once the regulatory body had concluded it's investigation let's see where we are.
👏👏👏👏👏 perfectly put.

He posted on his own FB page last year and because he mentioned QVC it also popped up on the community page of their FB page.

Basically he was congratulating himself for selling such a lot through QVC, sounded quite gloating. I commented and his post disappeared in seconds.

America seem to favour medical professionals , Doctors , nurses, having their own skincare ranges. I suppose people think that it’s some kind of endorsement. I quite liked a face massaging tool from ‘Nurse Jamie’when it was a TSV, down from about £53 to 30 something ( it’s now permanently reduced in clearance) Well, it wasn’t worth anything like that much, so l went on the internet and got one for around £13, including p&p. I love it, and it was exactly the same as the QVC one. When walking through Primark last week, I see they have them for £6!

Latest posts

Back